Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just laying out the SMACK on the games section....

932 views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  tellyour 
#1 ·
I'll let you all catch up to my skilz...then I will beat you!

Johnin NH and Southside....this is especially for you!

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

#3 ·
Re: re: Just laying out the SMACK on the games section....

If you need any pointers, you just let me know...

Some tips:

Archer...there is no time limit, shoot when there are two balloons in a row, the guy will say "awww cracky" and you get like 50-100 points...

#5 ·
SOT II, you certainly do have a monopoly on the shooting games, especially the one where you shoot the chicken...

#6 ·

That 3d highway game....

As long as you don't smack the barriers head one or with a majority of your "vehicle" you can sort of "fudge" it.

Stay to the center and move just enough left or right..."slide by the barriers and set up for the next one. The pattern is pretty predictable....you will get the rhythm...it ends up being opposites, left right, left right, left right....bla bla bla...RARELY will you ever see anything on the same side twice in a row.

#7 ·

The sk8r game...I'm not sure what you are really trying to do but you have to "shoot" the skater so he flys high enough to clear the bombs and land on the blue icon...it seems it's pretty random...just keep trying...and the guy will make 500 feet easy...it's the extra feet that get tough...this one seems to be a battle of feet at 520+ feet.

#9 ·

Heck gil has the most so far...

One thing to consider with these games, if you have a joystick you can use with your computer, so much the better...if you don't change your mose and typematic rate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.