Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,799 Posts
PJM#15 said:
I will be there for it in Plymouth. I have been waiting for this class for a while.
Pat,
you're supposed to show up SOBER, o.k. big guy? And tell Mikey to cheer up too
:wink:

·
Registered
393 Posts
mpd61 said:
PJM#15 said:
I will be there for it in Plymouth. I have been waiting for this class for a while.
Pat,
you're supposed to show up SOBER, o.k. big guy? And tell Mikey to cheer up too
:wink:
I am hopig to be one of those that has to do "the drinking" for the class. :wink: So I had a few Sam Adams, so what of it. Mikey is always a cheery guy. Especially now with his new job! (good luck Mikey) :wink:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Update...

I've been informed that this class might get cancelled if they don't get "drinkers". Class attendees are NOT the "drinkers". So if any attendees has a friend that would like to drink and eat for free for few hours, bring 'em!! Let the academy know. And remember, you MUST bring them home... it would be a little odd to let a field sobriety training subject hit the open road...

These classes are so hard to come by and it's a shame it could be cancelled because the are not enough "drinkers"... :shock:

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hey RPD (or anyone)

2 Things

1) Do they need the drinkers every day.

2) Can we get the recert by going to only part of the three days or by going as a drinker (apparently the cert is only good for 3 years - and I completed it right around 3 years ago).

If I can get the recert I'll go, but I'd rather not have to drink or go for all 3 days.

:)
Eric

PS Any idea who is teaching it?

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Eric,

No Idea who is teaching it. Drinkers are only needed on the 16th and/or 17th.. I guess that's when we'll be doing the practical stuff (those 2 days). Sorry, I'm not sure about the re-cert.. this is my first time through. The training coordinator at my PD stated she spoke to the administrative person at the Plymouth academy yesterday and that drinkers were still needed. Without a few drinkers, class may be cancelled. It appears that the students will NOT be the drinkers... as of yet. "So help a brotha out, bring a friend... hiccup!" :beer: :beer: I'd bring someone but I live over 100 miles from Plymouth so I got a hotel room there, and won't be able to pick them up or drop them off.

actually, I've got a couple of buddies in that area now that I think of it... :twisted:

Keith

Posted Mon Jun 14, 2004 2:28 pm:

Nobody else?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.