Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on this board play (Battlefield 1942) ? if so, anyone a member of any team? Im looking to get in on a game. :?:

G

·
I wonder if they have AA for the onlne player because I cant stop playing SOF II online (Soldiers of Fortune 2). Awesome game I havent treid MOH online yet, I have it and have played it just not online yet, I cant pull myself from SOFII.

Does anyone here play SOF II.

I played Half life until I beat the game, but another one I havent played online yet, I hear a new half life2 is coming out after the 1st of the year it supposed to be insane.

WOW I sound like a geek, cant help it though I love playing those games online.

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
I am by no means a gamer (I think I have only two installed) but they are NASCAR Racing 2002 (NR4 sucks!) and Unreal Tournament love to play both online when I find the time.

G

·
I play MOHAA through GamespyArcade. The online version can be played with up to 16 people and we play in MALTA. The Drukkhammer screen is way too laggy to play on but good if you are a sniper.

I am friendly with the guys in the {YBBS} clan. (You Been Bitch Slapped) I have been asked to join in their clan but I prefer to fight alone. I fight under the screename BadAss, not because I am good, but it's an easy screename to remember. Quite addicting I must say.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hunter said:
I wonder if they have AA for the onlne player because I cant stop playing SOF II online (Soldiers of Fortune 2). Awesome game I havent treid MOH online yet, I have it and have played it just not online yet, I cant pull myself from SOFII.

Does anyone here play SOF II.

I played Half life until I beat the game, but another one I havent played online yet, I hear a new half life2 is coming out after the 1st of the year it supposed to be insane.

WOW I sound like a geek, cant help it though I love playing those games online.
Where do you play? Redline and I are constantly on SOF II (CIK Stomping Grounds). I am PNPS Rent-A-Cop and he is Disgruntled.

What's your user name?

·
MassCops Founder
6,403 Posts
I just downloaded the demo last night and played for a while, seems slow and jumpy though. Do I need more then 2+ GIG Mhz and 512 Meg mem to play?

·
1,952 Posts
Ok, I bought BF 1942 and the expansion pack today :D Too bad I have to email EA Electronics because the idiots did not put serial numbers on the back of the jewel case...doh! Once I get a feel for the game I will try the online version

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.