Can men and women be "just friends"? or

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
will there always be some sexual tension?

I say no they can not be "just friends"....

·
Registered
32 Posts
I agree with USMCMP5811, although I am only 17, I have many female friends that I wouldn't even think about doing anything with. Many of them are like sisters to me, and it would just be plain wrong.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
But might they consider it with you? or are they just so UGLY you hadn't considered it? :jestera:

USMCMP5811 said:
I say yes, I do have some friends that I wouldn't even think about playing hide the salami with [-X .

·
Woggalicious!
277 Posts
No, men and women cannot be friends. There will always be sexual tensions whether or not anyone acts on it. If there is no sexual tension then there are a few reasons why.
1. The friend is gay
2. The friend is ugly

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Nope. Not unless one of you are gay and even then, there's still bound to be some sexual tension coming from the straight one.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
wow thats close. i know from my personal experience, i think its about 90% NO! i have 3 girls that i am/was friends with that i have not slept with.

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
No. For a guy to be friendly with a woman, there has to be some physical attraction.

Put a guy and a girl together long enogh, and they'll do something.....

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
Hey future_MALEO_019

Shouldn't you update your signature?? I did the math and it isnt adding up.....:D

Poolee, US Marine Corps
Ship Date: 20050619
Recruit Training Loc: MCRD Parris Island
MOS: 0311, Infantry Rifleman (Security Forces Enlistment Option)
MOS Training Loc: Camp LeJeune NC (SOI)/Quantico VA (Security Forces School)

·
Registered
32 Posts
Haha! So many damned forms writing the date that way that it's ingrained in my psyche now. June 19th, and wait a sec you're right! That should be 2006 not 2005. Damn my typing!

·
Subscribing Member
431 Posts
Hey BOOT,
Get used to this. BOHICA

The Marines have done so much with so little for so long, that we are now qualified to do anything, with nothing.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
I think it depends really. It depends on who the person is. I don't even think attractiveness should/has to do to much with it. You either see something special in them that you feel could cause a relationship and thus you seek to be more than just a friend, or you just see them as someone you can trust, get along with and have a lot in common with thus you see them as a friend.

·
Registered
11 Posts
'Just friends' is cool as long as she's ugly or gay...but if she's gay and hot then there's still sexual tension...and blue balls cause she's off limits. And if she's your friend and she's hot, she's not really your friend cause you just wanna bang her...unless she's marriage material,:inlove: then she could be your best friend.:inlove: This is about the strangest pole I think I've seen on masscops...:hmmm: Umm so anyway SemperFi. I love the fucking marine corps!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
I say no, the thought is always going to be there in the back of someones mind ( I wonder what it would be like with...)

·
Registered
65 Posts
I say its only a matter of time before the cloths come off. The prolonged sexual tension makes for a good time when the cloths go flying. Never had any regrets.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Gil said:
I say no, the thought is always going to be there in the back of someones mind ( I wonder what it would be like with...)
I disagree! There be thoughts, but they will not always be acted upon...I think that's the key! Men and women can just be friends!!! I mean, I understand you miss me Gil, but we just can't be I'm sorry!!!! :spell:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.