Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rumor mill in baseball has started even with the world series still being played. Word is that if Zimmer leaves the Yanks, Torre has said he is gone too. Torre has also said how much he loves the city of Boston and its fans. Everyone knows the bad blood between Torre and George Steinbrenner. What an opportunity to stick it to George by joining his biggest rival. Theo Epstein please wait, if Torre becomes available, make the call and dump ******* little. Of course this is just a rumor. Hopefully a true one!!!!! :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
hmm, George Steinbrenner would never allow Joe to do this. He would make an offer you could not refuse.

When I saw that Pedro was staying in after the 7th inning stretch, I was puzzled. Shocked when I saw him in the bottom of the 8th. Furious when he stayed in once he gave up that double. Sick when he stayed in even further.
The Red sox lost this year well before the playoffs. Celebrating the wild card win as if they had one the world series. Grady had allowed his players to be undisciplined and allowing the team to take time off, and forget about the last 3 games in Florida.

With 93 wins last year and 95 this, Grady must be doing something right. He is too nice a guy and I disagree with his coaching, but is there anyone out there that is better? If the next coach comes in and does worse, will he be canned also? Torre had that respectable supporting staff that would keep him in check. Red Sox management put an interim pitching coach that was probably too afraid to stand up to Little.
We should also focus on the players. Pedro, Manny and Ortiz. Now thats a powerfull little group there. Pedro flies ahead of his team, doesnt even show in his team photo. Manny and his whole escapade by being "too sick" in an important series in NY. David, well he is the team spiritual leader but does he have to play when he is 0-20? would it hurt to pinch hit once in a while? a dh mvp?? :lol: next year the bat boy right?

haha I went on a tirade here, sorry. but you get the idea

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.