Jedi discrimination. | MassCops

Jedi discrimination.

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by Beal Feirste, Sep 19, 2009.

1. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

2. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

Vader: "I find you lack of faith disturbing"

3. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

"They said: 'Take it off', and I said: 'No, its part of my religion. It's part of my religious right.' I gave them a Jedi church business card."

OK Skippy, you are making the rest of us look like dorks. Jedi is a religeon only in the movie. It's not a real religeon it's a figment of George Lucas' imagination.

"They weren't listening to me and were rude. They had three people around me. It was intimidating."

Excuse me boy wonder, but Jedi Knights do not give into thier fears.

"Jones, from Holyhead, who is known by the Jedi name Morda Hehol"

More like Yura Ahole

"the Emperor as one who never removed his hood."

OK Dorky store manager, the Emperor was a Sith Lord not a Jedi Knight.

Can't these geeks get their facts straight?

Thanks BealFeirste

4. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

And from this one story and this one, "Religion" I have grown to hate the world we live in just a little more today!!!!!

5. Beal Feirste

Beal Feirste MassCops Member

I would have thought a flash of his lightsaber would have settled the problem.

6. grn3charlie

BTW, though I have exposed myself as a Star Wars/Star Trek geek, I have never played Dungeons and Dragons and never will. Have never been in the same room as the game. If anyone challenges me to a game with the false assumption that I'm into that, I'll kick them in the jimmies!

7. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

what are jimmies? lol

8. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

Sadly since reading your first post here I have a picture of your basement and I believe it may be modeled after the deck of the original Enterprise!! I'm SURE there is no room in your life for D&D!! :p

Commonly refered to as BALLS!!

9. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

I knew that.. i was just bustin his! D'oh ;)

10. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

I think they started using that referance when someone realized they can be salty and sweet, and they LOVE to sprinkle things!!!

11. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

:L: :L:

12. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

Chocolate sprinkles, of course. You must not be a true Masshole. Sheeesh....

13. Sam1974

Sam1974 MassCops Member

HAHAH i got it!!! :ninja:

14. grn3charlie

Actually picture Wayne and Garth's basement set-up but only way cooler!! Actually, there IS a limit to my geekdom!

What's up FRA? I'm not feelin the luv. Actually, I got that from Beavis and Butthead.

15. fra444

fra444 MassCops Member

LMAO grn!!! Your getting lots o love!! Honest!

Obie I've seen you! Your Jimmies, or sprinkles are certainly NOT chocolate!

16. shawnl2213

shawnl2213 MassCops Member

The Force is a true religion not this Jedi crap!!!

17. grn3charlie

I don't want to bust you just yet, but I will watch some of episode 4 which was the first Star Wars movie. On the Deathstar, one of the ship's officers gave Darth Vadar some grief about that "ancient religeon." Again I will check my facts so until then, I can only rely on my faulty memeory. Proven wrong, I shall bow to your superior intellect. HA tell me what obscure reference those two words are.

Well played sir. Well played indeed. I bow to your superior intellect.

18. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

OK So here is the SAD THING. Some asshole from the local ACLU will help this moron sue the pants off that store.

19. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

lay off the jedi's guys...you know they can show up en masse

[​IMG]

they look pretty F-in' mad yo

20. 263FPD

263FPD Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

21. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

If you have never seen this before, you need to. Otherwise you are doing yourself a huge disservice. Probably the best Triumph The Insult Comic Dog bit ever...

[ame="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x115u4_triumph-the-insult-comic-dog-star-w_fun"]Dailymotion - Triumph The Insult Comic Dog - Star Wars - a Funny [email protected]@[email protected]@http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/[email protected]@[email protected]@video[/ame]

22. Boston Irish Lass

Boston Irish Lass MassCops Member

Sorry Sam - I think they're so used to me asking What is that? What does that mean? Can they really do that? Does that actually happen? that it has ruined the sarcastic approach for you.

But just so we're clear - I knew what jimmies were, it's only FIFY that has me confused these days :whistle:

23. 5-0

5-0 Guest

fify = fixed it for ya

Quote someone, mess with what they actually said, and then post fify. Good for some laughs...

24. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

[​IMG]

OR you could get the Star Wars kid after you. Watch yo back, yo!

25. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Why was he intimidated? Couldn't he have just used the Jedi mind control on them? He should have convinced them that he was a friend of Dave Navaro & a cool dude. After all it worked for the old pervert on Family Guy in Blue Harvest.
    (I know the clip would have been better but I couldn't find one).