Janet No-plan-itano Instructs Border Patrol to "run and hide" When Encountering Active Shooters | MassCops

Janet No-plan-itano Instructs Border Patrol to "run and hide" When Encountering Active Shooters

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by Hush, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

LGriffin, USMCMP5811 and Pvt. Cowboy like this.
  2. Delta784

Delta784 Guest

Yet, the mindless sheep continue to vote for anyone with the almighty and holy (D) next to their name.

LGriffin and 263FPD like this.
  3. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

I will gladly "throw things" at the shooter. My definition of "things" is hot lead and "throw" is shoot down range.

4. Meat Eater

Meat Eater MassCops Member

Copy the video and put it on the web so everyone can see it. The illegals already know their safe.

5. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Border Patrol union blasts Homeland Security instructions to 'run away' and 'hide' from gunmen

• [​IMG]
      A pocket card handed out to Homeland Security employees in April detailing how they should handle an "active shooter" situation.
    Border Patrol agents in Arizona are blasting their bosses for telling them, along with all other Department of Homeland Security employees, to run and hide if they encounter an "active shooter."
    It's one thing to tell civilian employees to cower under a desk if a gunman starts spraying fire in a confined area, say members of Tucson Local 2544/National Border Patrol Council, but to give armed law enforcement professionals the same advice is downright insulting. The instructions from DHS come in the form of pamphlets and a mandatory computer tutorial.
    “We are now taught in an ‘Active Shooter’ course that if we encounter a shooter in a public place we are to ‘run away’ and ‘hide’" union leader Brandon Judd wrote on the website of 3,300-member union local. “If we are cornered by such a shooter we are to (only as a last resort) become ‘aggressive’ and ‘throw things’ at him or her. We are then advised to ‘call law enforcement’ and wait for their arrival (presumably, while more innocent victims are slaughtered)."
    The FEMA-administered computer course, entitled “IS-907- Active Shooter: What You Can Do,” is a 45-minute tutorial that provides guidance to all employees on how to recognize indicators of possible workplace violence and what to do should their office be invaded by gunmen and focuses around three main options; either evacuate, hide out, or in dire circumstances, take action.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/06/29/border-patrol-union-claims-homeland-security-safety-course-promotes/?test=latestnews#ixzz1zD2FwfJZ

6. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Apparently FEMA got confused and didn't make a IS-907.LE course to go with it.

7. quality617

quality617 Subscribing Member

Funny. The Veterans Affairs Police are taught that if an active shooter leaves the property, to "disengage, under no circumstances follow the shooter off the property, but call 911".

8. dano448

dano448 Supporting Member

Not surprised. Napolitano once stated that service members returning from tours in Iraq and Afghanistan were all unstable! Maybe Federal law enforcement officers are not encumbered with the "duty to act" that so many others in law enforcement are.

9. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

They have a duty to act, it is just a different duty......to make sure that all illegals find there way to the nearest welfare office and get all the benefits that working americans don't have.

10. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

If someone rampaging through the office shooting at people isn't dire; then, could someone please tell me what circumstances would meet their definition of dire?

11. Killjoy

Killjoy Zombie Hunter

Ha ha! While every other local and state police agency in the country is trained to stop the shooter at all costs, even at risk of life and limb, feds are taught to run and hide! What's the FBI taught to do; run a credit check on the shooter?

12. csauce777

csauce777 Supporting Member

Hey now...slow your roll there my friend. The poster you were replying to was referring to the "federal law enforcement officers" and their duty to act. You're in turn implying that Border Patrol Agents are liberal morons helping the illegals. They have one of the toughest and most dangerous jobs in policing and they certainly don't coddle illegals. The politicians making these asinine policies, yes, and that's who the beef should be with. If you think BP agents won't chuck lead, you're crazy.

SPINMASS likes this.
  13. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

800+ score? Fire away.
    500 score? Obviously they've been a victim of society therefore empty the contents of you wallet and scribble down your PIN number.

USMCMP5811 and Killjoy like this.
  14. csauce777

I believe he meant to refer to the politicians, not the boots on the ground chasing drug and alien smugglers. I was just pointing out how it appeared to me. I know him personally so I don't think he'll take offense to my ball busting.

USMCMP5811 likes this.
  15. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

And Teflon in court. So much for odramas redundant up requirements for immunity.

I think of this every single time I see a servicemen supporting Obama. Rare case, of course, but they're there, even before DADT reform.

dano448 likes this.
  16. SPINMASS

SPINMASS Subscribing Member

Yea I was being sarcastic and implying what the politicians want to happen....my hats off to CBP, Border Patrol and ICE for they have a very tough job.

But you ball busting fuck, you already knew that!

17. csauce777

Nobody deserves it more than you ;-)

18. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

Yes, and they're ready to hire 16,000 IRS Agents to enforce the health care debacle. There's something wrong with this picture.

19. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Wait, I thought it wasn't a tax. :rolleyes:

frank likes this.
  20. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

How can even the most ignorant liberal liken Border security to an active shooter situation on school property? It's mind boggling.

This should be interesting. Even if Romney gets in and pulls a rabbit out of his hat, he'll still have sixteen thousand extra Federal employees to pay. Anyone want to run the numbers on that? http://www.opm.gov/oca/wage/index.asp

Meanwhile, we don't even get the money to merely maintain numbers, never-mind increase forces in response to the decay of society.

21. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

1811's... For the most hated organization ever? Hmmm...

22. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

This is the federal government we're talking about...doesn't it normally take at least a year to get hired? Unless they're having ICE perform background checks, since we all know they aren't allowed to do anything right now...

USMCMP5811 and LGriffin like this.