Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
MassCops Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know if there is a similar list such as this one, but for Connecticut Cops?

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
not that I know of but there can be ;)

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
A forum? No not yet...but I have been in some discussion with some high ranking MassCops officials...there may be eventually....Gil you best not steal my idea since you're the high ranking official I am speaking of!

Are you from CT MSW?

·
MassCops Member
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kttref said:
A forum? No not yet...but I have been in some discussion with some high ranking MassCops officials...there may be eventually....Gil you best not steal my idea since you're the high ranking official I am speaking of!

Are you from CT MSW?
Actually, I'm not from CT, but have many friends there, and was just curious. I didn't know that all it would take to start one was to suggest it! Wow!

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
msw said:
Actually, I'm not from CT, but have many friends there, and was just curious. I didn't know that all it would take to start one was to suggest it! Wow!
Kate has been thinking about this for a little while now. It was on the back burner but I guess you helped step it up a bit. It's gonna take a little bit to plan it out but it should be online in a few weeks time.

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Fair enough MSW...And Gil's right, it's been there...just never got the jump. With the right people and the right help it will start picking up. Thanks for the final push.

I'm down in the Fairfield area, Soccer.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.