Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With this new report out stating that Palin abused her power as Governor in attempting to fire the Trooper, I cant see how there is any hope left. The Dems are going to jump on that and never let go. Even with all the links from Osama to ACORN, Bill Ayers, Rev Wight, Rev Fleger and all the other negative things I dont think most Americans care, I cant see how we can win this, can anyone make an argument that we still are in the fight.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Isn't it funny how this broke at about 7PM and it's already all over the news stations? Coast to coast- PALIN ABUSED HER POWER!
No allegations here, it's FACT. It has to be, she's a republican right?

But on the other side, you have a candidate that won't produce his birth certificate or health records, has known associations with the head of an organization that killed cops and soldiers (and believes "we didn't do enough"), ties to ACORN, was a member of a racially divisive church for 22+ years, etc, etc, but that's OK...

But they are going to gut and fillet Sarah Palin over this, whether it's true or not...

And your right 7, I too believe this war is lost.
Between the grotesque media bias, the rampant voter fraud that has happened, is happening, and will continue to happen (even with the fed's intervention), the ground swell of "feel good" voting that apparently comes from voting for the first black pacifist, er I mean president, and McCains inability to take this fight to NObama, we stand not a chance my good friend.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well said Koz....I cant believe this is going to happen...its unreal..and I put most of the blame on the media...every single night non stop bashing, innacurate reporting , lies, and when a true story thats negative surfaces it gets no press....its almost a brainwashing for those that dont think for themselves..everyone better say a few prayers...

·
Registered
663 Posts
As kooky as the majority of the media is for BHO - I think most folks have had their minds made up for awhile on who to vote for. Hopefully the thinking populace puts in more votes than the drooling lemmings that vote.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
On that note Stossel just had a funny segment on 20/20..half the people he polled had not idea how many states in the US, who Ginsberg was, couldnt identify Biden ,Palin....but they are still going to vote...althouh they didnt say who they were voting for I can only guess...

·
Banned
3,292 Posts
Noooooooooo! If we had to have a DemocRAT, at least it should have been Hillary, because even though she and Bill committed monkey business aplenty, the press doesn't let them get away with anything. Barack Hussein Obama has the press on their knees, staring adoringly up at him, while a little gob runs down their chin, NOW. When he's installed as Dear Leader, due in part to the ACORN monkey business, he will never be held accountable for any of the damage he will do to this country.

G

·
We're screwed. There's no rhyme or reason to it. I am surrounded at work by liberals who drank the Obama Koolaid long ago, and they're all well-educated, professional people.

The funny thing about them is that none of them -- NOT ONE -- will send his or her kids to public schools.

But nevertheless they're all peeing themselves over the impending victory by Obama, and they have no idea how bad it could become with him at the helm.

We're screwed. But at least it won't be our fault.

·
Had enough
3,270 Posts
We can only hope that McCain gets the old people in this country to vote for him as well as the ********. Then we might have a chance. But I think you are all right we're screwed.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Wolfman: said:
Although I am not optimistic about a Democrat defeat next month, I am hoping for the best and planning for the worst. If you have not prepared for drastic tax increases both federally and locally better do so now. Any tax credits will be geared towards those who make far less than you. Your disposable income will drop. Grants and programs that provide you with overtime will be cut. Your health care contributions will increase. If you cannot make ends meet on your base salary you better get a financial plan together to fix that and quick. Any type of crisis will be met by the .gov throwing money at it so be prepared for devaluation of the dollar and the commensurate inflation. Not to sound like a broken record but if you're a shooter, stock up on whatever you can now because as soon as the polls close there will probably be a run on the sporting goods stores, to be followed by the eventual Nazi Pelosi endorsed gun bans.

I really, really wish I could say that you're being overly pessimistic. :-/

Man, I wish I had bought gold when it was $400 an ounce.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Even though Palin doesnt speak in grammatical sentences or answer questions directed at her, she can see Russia from her house...

Also keep in mind, when Bush came into office, Clinton (regardless of what you think of him) balanced a 7 trillion dollar deficit from reagan/bush and left with a 155B surplus. We now have over 10Trillion debt and people want a 180* change

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
Even though Palin doesnt speak in grammatical sentences or answer questions directed at her, she can see Russia from her house...

Also keep in mind, when Bush came into office, Clinton (regardless of what you think of him) balanced a 7 trillion dollar deficit from reagan/bush and left with a 155B surplus. We now have over 10Trillion debt and people want a 180* change
DC10, you're a donkey. A lemming with no backbone. This country hasn't had a surplus in reality since the war of 1812. We've always ran in the red and will continue to do so.

With our liberal tax&spend DemocRats at the helm, funding their social experiments on our backs, you'll never see a 155B surplus. Klinton couldn't even keep a blue dress from getting stained and you think he left money in the coffers of the US Treasury? Bwaaaahahhahhahahhahhahhaaa.

Keep reading their revisionist history, compliments of Bill & Hill and maybe you'll believe the hype they espouse. Put down the Kool-Aid cup and go out to the front of your house. I just ripped up your Obama sign out on your lawn.

Fear not fellow MassCoppers, I have spoken with the Almighty above and He assures me, Barry O'Bama won't be resting his head any time soon at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue.

·
Registered
843 Posts
Abuse of power? How about DEVAL with the caddy or the "private" MSP Helicopter rides. None of that was reported on for more then 10 seconds. PALIN has been all over the news for days. Give me a break. I dont know the specifics of the Wooten deal, but from what I have read the guy was a loose cannon. Who knows if thats true, since non of us were there.

·
2,070 Posts
Lawman3,
Who would you want in the White House within the next 4 years when possibly one or two Supreme Court Justices may retire? Whoever is president really doesn't affect me one way or another but their choice in appointing strict Constitutionalist jurists does. Say what you want about GW, he appointed 2 of the best guys that LE could ever hope for.

1) The man who fought valiantly in Vietnam as an airman & POW, who crosses the political divide to get things done, Congressman for 20+ years with proven leadership skills for over 35+ years, has a hot looking VP next to him, or.......

2) The man nobody heard about till 4 years ago when he gave the opening speech at the DNC for John Kerry, who still associates with known domestic terrorists, votes PRESENT 130+ times in his state senate seat, won't release records or birth certificate, who started running for president when he had about 1/2 a year as a Congressman under his belt.

I could go on ad infinitum on #2 but I just glossed over the myriad of undeniable truths that the lamestream media refuses to look at or report on. I can't make your mind up for you Lawman3 but my mind was made up loooong ago. ANYBODY BUT OBAMA. At this stage, Hilliary looks good compared to him.

·
2,070 Posts
oooops, make that Senator, not Congressman in my above post. But you get the drift. You'd better hope that Obama goes down in flames. He's not a friend of law enforcement at all. His associations with known recidivist criminals proves it.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
ANYBODY BUT OBAMA. At this stage, Hilliary looks good compared to him.
As much as I utterly abhor The Hidabeast, I would take her cankles and pantsuits as an alternative to BO any day if we had to have a DemocRAT. Sure she's a liberal nut, but she's much more levelheaded than that bedwetting, terrorist-coddling, gun-grabbing, values-perverting, surrender monkey Barack Hussein Obama.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You " may " have to vote for McCain.....if you vote for that jackass that is friends with a man that is responsible for killing Cops, a man that has sat in the front pew and supported racism and hate speech against this Country for 20 yrs , I will personally show up at your house and take a dump on your front lawn....

·
2,070 Posts
go! OBama all the way to the white house..............
bigguy78,
Get a clue, will ya? You spelled Obama wrong and didn't capitolize White House. I suppose you're all for the redistribution of wealth too?

Obviously you didn't get your fair share of brains either. You will go to sleep election night with tears on your pillow. Mark my words.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts