Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I was issued a ticket in court code 65 (does anyone know what county this is and if so the traffic court telephone number), however who officer who issued the ticket failed to write the date of the offense. Does this make the ticket not valid because it was not properly filled out? Thanks for the help.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Look I asked a question. If you see yourself as being to good to answer my question then don't. I didn't give you any grief no need to give me any.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It never ceases to amaze me when people are shocked that cops don't jump at the opportunity to make another cop's job more difficult. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
65 Posts
Look I asked a question. If you see yourself as being to good to answer my question then don't. I didn't give you any grief no need to give me any.
Why don't you take responsiblity for your actions instead of trying to find a loophole to get out it :FM:

·
Registered
2,266 Posts
Welcome to the Second District Court of Southern Worcester County!

Means you were cited in Sutton, Northbridge, Douglas, Uxbridge, Blackstone, or Millville by either the muni's or a trooper. See you in court.

The Clerk Magistrate is very lenient in Uxbridge Court when it comes to an officer who doesn't properly fill out their citations....Its a definite win for you.

·
Registered
253 Posts
On a side not I have forgotten to fill blocks on a citation and handed the offender their copy. Once I realized it I just changed the other copies and passed it in as normal...I figure as long as the name and AMOUNT DUE is correct your all set!

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
If anyone could help me I would appreciate it. I was issued a ticket in court code 65 (does anyone know what county this is and if so the traffic court telephone number), however who officer who issued the ticket failed to write the date of the offense. Does this make the ticket not valid because it was not properly filled out? Thanks for the help.
Ya it's not valid just forget about it. If he did'nt fill it out right its just a warning no action on your part. Your all set!

·
Stirrer of the Pot
4,338 Posts
Under the new Duval plan, your appeal was processed and you were found guilty. Please remit to the Commonwealth a check for the amount of your fine as well as a $200 "Save the Commonwealth" Surcharge. An additional Flagman Fee may be waved.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Another NOOB with a dumb question
At first i got angry that you banned him, then I thought about it a little bit.

I can understand why thats a bad question to ask here (and especially bad with the attitude he had), he should have had some common sense and kept his mouth shut. He was obviously going to appeal it anyway and would find out, so he just wanted to rub it in your faces. Kind of a stupid thing to do, you guys have real questions in this subforum that actually help people that are trying to understand real issues, not just "OHHH CAN I BEAT THE COPS OUT OF A TICKET EVEN THOUGH I WAS GUILTY OF BEING RECKLESS??!?"

Good call bro.

·
Needs more complaints
4,309 Posts
At a judge's appeal I had Mr. 100 mph say I didn't write down the date or time and the judge said, "The roadways are open 24/7. Do you have anything else to add?"

·
Subscribing Member
2,280 Posts
At a judge's appeal I had Mr. 100 mph say I didn't write down the date or time and the judge said, "The roadways are open 24/7. Do you have anything else to add?"
:pinch: lol

I remember going into Charlestown District Court for a ch 90 89/9 stop sign violation appeal.
The Asian guy who I cited brought into court weather reports from the national weather advisory as well as a map of the road where the stop sign was positioned, photos and all (to the back drop of the west.) The guy who I couldn't even remember citing claimed the sun was in the back round (sunset) and he could,nt see the stop sign do to sun blindness.. The Judge Sullivan turn to me and ask was this guy rude to you in any way. I told the judge I dont even remember him but if he was I probably would remember him. I figured if I continued with the case the guy bring out NASA weather and suns positioning reports.

·
Subscribing Member
1,059 Posts
I like how the guy came here to ask where court code 65 would be...like he couldn't find that elsewhere online? I don't know about these people...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts