Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
1,952 Posts
Air Force Cop said:
Why are there so many wanna be cops in MA.? I was looking to MA for a job when I seperate from the AF, but it seems like everyone wants to be a cop. Guys in my unit say it a psychological thing, it makes them feel like they are importain and can make up for when they were picked on in high school. I think thats bull shit but why are there so many wannbe's?
How many are from MA?

Air Force Cop said:
yea, i know serving your county does make me the bugest wanna be. Look into security forces(air force cops) and see what we do, I'm pritty sure we would do just fine as a mass cop.
Thats a crappy thing to say to someone who just got back from 4 months in the desert, SO YOU COULD BE FREE and be a cop.
I was just wondering why mass pumped out so many cops, everywhere I talk to in New England say that got alot of the mass boys coming up to take there exam.
Nah I don't think you gave us our freedom. I think those that actually you know...infantry did it. You kinda protected their food when they were fighting. I think the few officers here did a hellofa lot more than you. Militray paramedic, Staff Sergant, few former Marines, and some others. So no...you didn't give me my freedom.

Mikey682 said:
watch out for those parked F-15's!! :sh:
Those just fly right out ya..... :D

·
sleepy and on a no dunkins diet
109 Posts
Man some of you guys are Losers, why dont you go back to first security and watch the parking lot you fools, all i asked was a simple question and you winners get bent out of shape, :lol:
i know your all jelious cause I got vet preference, haha

·
109 Posts
your good at quote me, try and get your own words :wink:

·
109 Posts
For mpd61
I've done both LE and security, nukes in montana and LE in charlestown, and ravens here in germany, I've been really luckey to do all that I have done since I came in.
theres no top 4 club, its only the enlisted club now.
any the of the LE stuff has been mostly minor stuff; mip,dui,assalts, people being just plain stuiped

oh, Crvtte65, I never said I GAVE you freedom, I just protect it, so you can act hard behind a computer, all of the military plays a part, without one it all falls apart.
The all guys who have served before me, THANKS[/quote]

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
:eek:t:

I'm sorry, but this really burns me. This is the perfect example of what happens when you send your kids to public schools.

AirForce, I'm sorry that you feel as though you are being attacked on this board, but nobody appreciates the "I protect your freedom" bit. Respect and honor is earned, and you won't get it by demanding it.

The vet status/jealous/HAHA comment is really 15 year old and chat room-ish. Please save it for AOL, we like to act like grown-ups here.

Your spelling and grammar is not helping either as well, you are only making yourself look like more and more of a fool because you are trying to discredit others when you can't even spell the word "S-T-U-P-I-D."

If you would like to remain a member of this site and continue to contribute to worthwhile topics or discuss other issues, please refrain from acting like a caveman. Also, there is a spellcheck key to the lower right hand corner of the text box (this way ----->). You may want to get into the habit of using it if you would like to be a police officer some day.

Ok, time to get back on track!

·
Premium Member
6,401 Posts
Ok are we done now?

Air Force Cop welcome to the board, but please refrain from calling the members of this site "losers". I am not sure how many Marines would want to go toss down a few with you after that ignorant comment about them.

It may be a text based site but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to read between the lines. If you come off as a cocky newbie to the site then you are fair game for all.

Just stick to the topics...

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.