Is it illegal to call someone the "c" word? | Page 2 | MassCops

Is it illegal to call someone the "c" word?

Discussion in 'Ask A Cop' started by Unregistered, Jul 26, 2009.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

That poster has a special meaning around here. Good thing the Ledger doesn't know your real identity, Wolfie--though I'd wager you wouldn't give a shit if they did.

2. Irish Wampanoag

Irish Wampanoag Subscribing Member

Hey unregistered did she look like this lady

[​IMG]

3. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

That cures morning wood but fast!:(

4. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

That kills morningwood fast:rolleyes:

5. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Or this broad?
    [​IMG]

6. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Sounds like you all have a lot of growing up to do.

7. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

She's hot!

8. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

That doesn't exclude or excuse c-baggery!

9. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Please dont tell me your bashin Palin.....

10. jettsixx

jettsixx Had enough

I have posted this before, I think this may be helpfull as well:

The F Word

11. Eagle13

Eagle13 #FYPM

Like a pinata baby! lol I just can't stand listening to someone dumber than me! But please don't think I am for the other witch either. Michael Vick should get those two into a ring.

12. grn3charlie

grn3charlie Yeah, THAT GUY!

I'm still gonna give her a pass on c-baggery! Some can get away with it when others should just go away with it! :)

13. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Eleven+ years of thread resurrection

14. RodneyFarva

RodneyFarva Get off my lawn!

I'm pretty sure its covered under the first amendment.
    That being that, We have a few questions that we ask of all our new members of the board. Please do your best.

1, Are you now or have you even been subject to psychiatric care both voluntary on involuntary?
    2, Have you, family members, or close friends have been part of, or an active member in a militia?
    3, Do you have access to any firearms and ammunition?
    4, Do you live be or operate a farm where large amounts of ammoniumnitrat could be found?
    5, Have you ever served in a branch of the military, if so, which one and what was your MOS? (if no skip questions 6 and 7)
    6, Have you ever been subject to a court martial and/or a dishonourable discharge?
    7, Are crayons a part of your normal diet?
    6, As a child were you ever exposed to lead paint, lived near or under power lines or close to a chemical dumping site. (please explain below)
    8, Do you feel the world is "out to get you" ?
    9, Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
    10, What is your favorite color?
    11, Do you use narcotics both prescribed and illicit and if so why?
    12, Have you every attended an ivy league school?
    13, Have you referred to anything you wrote ,composed, or authored as a "manifesto"?
    14, Does the phrase "I'll show them some day" enter your mind on a daily basis?
    15, Have you ever been ejected form an art school?
    16 Does you wardrobe consist of mostly dark or black clothing?
    17, Do you own a knife collection?
    18, do you believe you currently or formerly work for the CIA but can't remember due to them erasing your brain?

PG1911 and mpd61 like this.
  15. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

I prefer “Loopy Cunt!”
    I say it a lot.

PG1911 likes this.
  16. PG1911

PG1911 Back Out in the Sticks

I use the term "cunt rag" a lot.

I use the term "cunt" sparingly, because to me, it's a nuclear option due to how strongly people take the word in this country. A guy is an asshole if he's simply a jerk. A woman is a bitch if she is simply a jerk. But if a person is a cunt, it means they are tier 1 pieces of shit.

For example, the wife of one of my former correctional captains worked as an officer on my shift, and to this day, she was singly the most horrible person I've ever met. She went out of her way to be as nasty as she could to everybody, and her husband would then retaliate against every officer who filed a complaint against her. One time, she gave another officer an order and, when he told her to fuck off because she wasn't a supervisor, she told him that if he ever talked back to her again, she'd make sure her husband mandated him for overtime every day for the next year and "if that sick baby of yours dies, you won't even get time off for his funeral!" NOBODY at the jail called her a bitch. Cunt was the only word even close to being strong enough to describe how terrible of a woman she was (and probably still is)

Last edited: Jan 10, 2021
    Goose and CCCSD like this.
  17. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

CCCSD and mpd61 like this.
  18. CCCSD

CCCSD MassCops Member

Bwahahahahahahaha!

19. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

Did this occur on Christmas Eve?
    Did the woman then hop into a black SUV and activate emergency lights while exiting the parking lot?
    Asking for a friend....

CCCSD likes this.