Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,887 Posts
Sounds pretty honest and in terms we can all understand!

Reactions: CCCSD

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
19,047 Posts
Just a few weeks ago, a bunch of us made the trip for the first time. We stayed in B&B's every night and not one single night did I sleep well. It was TOO DAMN HOT! All the stories I heard were LIES! Every day was comfortable or too damn hot. Everynight was TOO DAMN HOT.

But it was probably the best trip I've ever taken, in spite of the terrifying roads. I've never gripped a steering wheel so tight in my life. I do pray a fair amount, but had I been able to kneel while driving, I'd have worn out my pants, and nearly did that in the seat.

Reactions: CCCSD

·
International Member
153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just a few weeks ago, a bunch of us made the trip for the first time. We stayed in B&B's every night and not one single night did I sleep well. It was TOO DAMN HOT! All the stories I heard were LIES! Every day was comfortable or too damn hot. Everynight was TOO DAMN HOT.

But it was probably the best trip I've ever taken, in spite of the terrifying roads. I've never gripped a steering wheel so tight in my life. I do pray a fair amount, but had I been able to kneel while driving, I'd have worn out my pants, and nearly did that in the seat.
Yes, it's hard to imagine Ireland being too hot but the whole of the UK and Ireland are going through previously unheard of hot weather of which they are not used to.

Regards your stay in B&B's, did you enjoy a good Irish breakfast including black pudding?

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
19,047 Posts
Yes, it's hard to imagine Ireland being too hot but the whole of the UK and Ireland are going through previously unheard of hot weather of which they are not used to.

Regards your stay in B&B's, did you enjoy a good Irish breakfast including black pudding?
I did indeed. I even knew what it was, but I tried it anyway and really enjoyed it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts