Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iranian president: 'Big powers' going down
The Associated Press - 2 hours ago
TEHRAN, Iran (AP) - Iran's president on Tuesday blamed the US and other "big powers" for global ills such as nuclear proliferation and AIDS, and accused them of exploiting the UN for their own gain and the developing world's loss.
Cuba calls for more active NAM role in UN Security Council Xinhua
Iran 'lobbying for interim UNSC seat' PRESS TV

Iran Geneva talks: whose interpretation will triumph?
Reuters UK - 51 minutes ago
Was the meeting in Geneva filled with "meandering" small talk? Or did the discussions between world powers and Iran begin work on an intricately woven carpet, that in time, would yield an "elegant and durable" outcome?
Iran's president, railing againJewish Telegraphic Agency
Ahmadinejad Condemns World Powers for Atomic Arsenals (Update1)Bloomberg

Iran Not Building Nuclear Bomb, Ahmadinejad Tells NBC

bloomberg.com - Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad told NBC News that Iran isn't developing nuclear weapons and the country would respond positively to a new approach from the U.S.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
601 Posts
They saw how North Korea cashed in now they are following suit. Sometimes I think we ripped apart he wrong country. We should have bombed these Iranian A-Holes and their President who wears "Members Only" jackets off the face of the earth...

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Your telling me that the US Navy couldn't kick ass and protect that strait. All though gas prices would be out of control, we would still kick there ass. Screw helping them build. Why is the US so nice to people. I mean most countries we helped out in WWII haven't even paid the interest on the $ we gave them to help rebuild/win the war. Especially France!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts