Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there any difference between the IPMBA and the COBWEB bike school?

Anyone else attending July 19th at MHC?

Also, I heard UMASS scores came out and the PATs have already started. Good luck!

·
Registered
334 Posts
smatson said:
Is there any difference between the IPMBA and the COBWEB bike school?

Anyone else attending July 19th at MHC?

Also, I heard UMASS scores came out and the PATs have already started. Good luck!
Hmmm, do you have any more info on the class? I might like to attend, if possible.

:)
Eric

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Various states commonly use/prefer IPMBA... Texas and Cali. come to mind... Although I haven't attended IPMBA (I have COBWEB), I hear is a pretty good class and is used/taught heavily throughout the US. Checkout the webiste if you haven't already www.ipmba.org

·
Registered
40 Posts
IPMBA v. COBWEB

I am IPMBA certified and have observed COBWEB classes to answer this question myslef. The IPMBA course is much more intensive and a better overall workout (pending the right instructor). If I had any choice, I would choose IPMBA.....for Central Mass, contact Blackstone PD and talk to the instructor who works there, great guy and a good instructor.

·
Still [] Square
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks!

Thanks for the info. LeadDog, it's at Mt. Holyoke College. Call Sgt. Roman at Public Safety for more info. $300.00 reg fee. I will be attending. Bring your bike gear and join me. Like summer camp - only you get a workout. Yeah.. that's it! Hoo-rah! :D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.