Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
that was unreal :shock: glad we have some extremely dedicated guys out there that are putting life and limb on the line...good job troopers :D

·
1,334 Posts
Thats an incredible video. Hope he receives a commendation for that one. Slams into the car as the murder suspect is firing rounds at him. Good job

·
Registered
370 Posts
Can you imagine what would happen if any of us New Englander's did that! :shock:
The guy shot 4 people and a cop. The cops around here would do the same.

After the first shoot -out, the guy took off again and hit spike strips. The second time, they Mad Maxed his ass before he could get out. {While under fire}.

Here's a more detailed video....it's the 4th video down.

http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-...01c63c&sp-p=all&sp-f=ISO-8859-1&sp-s=doc_date

·
Registered
413 Posts
Clouseau @ Wed 06 Oct said:
Can you imagine what would happen if any of us New Englander's did that! :shock:
The guy shot 4 people and a cop. The cops around here would do the same.

After the first shoot -out, the guy took off again and hit spike strips. The second time, they Mad Maxed his ass before he could get out. {While under fire}.

Here's a more detailed video....it's the 4th video down.

http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-...01c63c&sp-p=all&sp-f=ISO-8859-1&sp-s=doc_date
man, no matter how many times i watch it, i'm so amazed at this vid...took some major balls to do what he did, and he did what he had to do :shock:

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,657 Posts
Lets consider that as "use of force" refresher for the week!
:lol:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
man, no matter how many times i watch it, i'm so amazed at this vid...took some major balls to do what he did, and he did what he had to do
Yes, he put his life on the line to protect others. Just like a Firefighter running into a burning building when everyone else is running out.... Police Officers face the "assailants" when others flee. No matter the danger, a true "Public Safety Officer" (fire or police) unselfishly put their lives on the line to save others.

Protecting others: For most of us, its not just a duty, but rather a natural instinct.

For those of you that saw Ladder 49: "...Courage is the answer"

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.