Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, Just to let everyone know. I put in for 3 years of experience points when I took the test. When we got the results, it said nothing on the points for experience issue. So, on thursday I went to HRD at Ashburton Pl. A very nice HRD employee pulled my file and sat with me. She told me that my points (1 full point actually) had been approved, but for some reason had not been entered in the computer. So, she had it done.

Just a heads up for anyone who put in, but haven't heard anything. You might want to take a day and head up there. They were very nice and helpful with me. One point is the difference between a job and no job!

Also, everyone will be moving up on the MBTA list. 19 snapper heads listed themselves as residents (non-Vet). HRD is aware of it and they will be bumping them down to the appropriate location on the list.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
The MBTA list has been updated and everyone has been moved up considerably. You may want to check to see where you are now.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
Same here, dropped almost 90 spots! Went from 377/85 to 400/100. The good news i moved up 1 spot on another list, 82/9 to 81/9 :roll:

Yep! 8) My future so bright, I gotta wear shades. 8)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.