Inception | MassCops

Inception

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by HuskyH-2, Jul 20, 2010.

1. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

Going to keep this spoiler free as its early but, I thought this movie deserved its own thread rather than the movie review.

Just saw it a few mins ago and it lived up to the hype which i was surprised. Think Matrix combined with James Bond. Really starting to like Leo Dicap all his latest flicks have been really entertaining.

The twist wasn't as obvious as I felt Shutter Island was. Def a go see movie!

2. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

Your starting to like him? come on....Body Of Lies, Blood Diamond, The Departed, Catch Me If You Can,The Aviator...hes definately one of the 2 or 3 best actors in his age group...with Ed Norton and maybe Jude Law or even Damon as much as I hate him.

3. HuskyH-2

I usually don't have any real allegiances to actors. The ones I do re usually classics, Sean Connery, Clint Eastwood etc. But ya all those movies except for aviator is the track record I'm talking about.

4. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

Saw it tonite at IMAX. Definitely the way to go if you have one nearby. Won't reveal anything, but catching shell casings from a suppressed pistol in mid-air is pretty sweet. Some asshole snuck in a fish and chip dinner that stunk up the theater and made the whole place reek like the aquarium.

5. 7costanza

7costanza Supporting Member

How do you know it wasnt his stank ass gf.

6. HuskyH-2

lol, you owe me a new keyboard

7. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

I saw her eating it, but I complained loudly how she was probably covering up for box reek. Seriously, who does that. I can see sneaking food in, but this was a styrofoam container with a damn fishermans platter inside it. They ended up leaving halfway thru the movie as well.

8. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

maybe she was british...

or just a whore with no decency, who thinks skittles and a coke are too far beneath her

more than likely, terrorist.

9. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

I enjoyed it, but it was definitely aggrandized.

10. HuskyH-2

Blasphemy!!