Illegals tell of hardship | Page 2 | MassCops

Illegals tell of hardship

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by frapmpd24, Mar 19, 2009.

1. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

They just have a misinterpretation of the North American Free Trade Act and figure goods, services and PEOPLE are allowed to freely come into the country.

Oh, and in a few years, this just might BE their country. :alcoholi:

2. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

That's not going to be the case where I live.

There's a big push from these groups themselves to be counted and they're being met with open arms.

A population of 100,000 is a threshold that supposedly is worth something.

At least that's what we're being told.

3. dcs2244

dcs2244 Moderator Staff Member

A mere accident of birth. ACCIDENT. OF. BIRTH. There but for the Grace of G_D goes you: they were just not fortunate enough to be born in the US of A! I find it particularly disturbing that you would deny others the freedoms and wonderfulness of America just because of "an accident of birth." This gives a fresh meaning to the term "Ugly American!" :cool:

So, in keeping with that theme, let's go 'full-on ugly'. We locked-up japs and krauts in internment camps during the war...and they WERE citizens! I propose we extend this benefit of citizenship to the illegal aliens: lock them in internment camps, pending deportation. :D

Note to illegals and liberals: you are neither needed or wanted here. Leave now.

4. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

On that not DCS...I believe Puerto Rico is available as a detention facility :) since we no longer use the gunnery range there.

5. dcs2244

Hey, and on your premise, I'm willing to put PR Independence on the table, as well. It's only to protect the POTUS and his TOTUS...the PR freedom fighters did try to kill Harry Truman after all...no sense giving them a reason to go after the current guy...:D

Freedom, Justice and Equal Rights For All!

;)

6. SgtAndySipowicz

SgtAndySipowicz Supporting Member

Is it or is it not a FELONY to enter the United States illegally? To the best of my knowledge it is a FELONY, so any illegal alien in this country is a FELON (please correct me if I am wrong). American citizens are losing jobs left and right, and I am supposed to give two shits about what a FELON (or illegal alien) thinks of how they are treated here? I have no problem with legal immigration. Becoming a US citizen is (or used to be anyways) a priviledge, not a fuc*ing right. To enter the US legally one should be photographed, fingerprinted and forced to give a DNA sample. Then, LE knows who you are if you screw up and we can ship you back to your homeland. With the LIBERALS in charge I realize this is just a pipe dream. Our country is going down the shit tube very fast. I hope it isn't too late to take this country back in 2012......

7. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

Its high time we moved the National Match to the Mexican border :)

8. MSP75

MSP75 Guest

We should have a march in to Mexico. Then see how fairly that government treats us.

9. OfficerObie59

OfficerObie59 Public Trough Feeder

I believe it depends on how one gets here. If you overstay a visa, as most do up here in the northeast, it's only a civil until your deportation hearing. If you are ordered deported and still stay, then thry're considered a felon.

I'm not sure of what those who simply jump the border are considered as far as being felons or not....although "undocumented" is certainly NOT a degree of illegailty.

10. dcs2244

The 'border solution?' Four words: interlocking fields of fire. ;)

11. rg1283

rg1283 MassCops Member

Make the Border Patrol a separate branch of the military (like the USCG) and arm them appropriately!!!

12. Kilvinsky

and just think of how a bull dozer could 'usher' them along as they approached it! :D

Oh, a reread caused me to see "Match" not March. I was thinking of the flag waving rights march of a while back.

Well, I stand by my statement. Let 'em march, direct the parade route south and then....(see above)

13. justanotherparatrooper

14. RCS

RCS MassCops Member

You don't hear much about Canadians because up until recently they barely needed a drivers license to get in (landborder). The real problem up north is that they will let just about anyone in their country. As far as immigration is concerned, Canadians coming into the U.S. almost have less requirements than a Legal Permanent Resident.

15. Kilvinsky

The folks that come here, especially from Central and South America that come illegally more often than not, come to make a better life for themselves. Ok, lovely thought, but maybe if they put so much effort into making thier native lands a better place, they wouldn't feel the NEED to come here.

When you think of all some of them go through to get here, all they go through to stay, think of how much could be accomplished if they stayed where they started and put out all that effort THERE!

I cannot bring myself to watch that, JAP, I think I'd end up screaming and breaking my computer, which would make me sceam all the more. I don't want the cops coming on a noise complaint. They've got enough to do.