Illegal immigrants flown to Bay state | Page 2 | MassCops

Illegal immigrants flown to Bay state

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Jul 13, 2014.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

my ass. !!! you know Deval is lying when his mouth is moving

3. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

The democrats are just planting the seeds to increase their voter base. Nothing to see here, move along...

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 gigawatts!

4. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

+1

5. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

Well of course all you're going to hear is support if the only people you listen are the ones that agree with you.

Goose likes this.
  6. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

It begins...
    [​IMG]

"Tuesday at the Congressional Progressive Caucus' Ad-Hoc Hearing on the humanitarian crisis of unaccompanied minors flooding across the U.S.-Mexico border, a 15-year-old boy who made the journey alone from El Salvador accused U.S. Border Patrol of having "mistreated" him at one of the border holding centers overwhelmed by the tens of thousands of children.

The young illegal immigrant complained about being given only "a cold ham sandwich twice a day" because it was not "enough food." He also complained of being given only a nylon blanket for warmth, the lights being left on and no privacy in the bathrooms.
    "I felt very mistreated," he said. "My time in the ice boxes was the worst time of my life."

Story Here: http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...nor-Charges-America-With-Border-Ice-Box-Abuse

7. HistoryHound

Well then he's more than welcome to go back to wherever he came from. By the way, anyone who has had teenagers knows sooner or later you're going to hear a tale of "it was the worst experience ever" when in fact they know that we know they're being drama queens at the moment. For purposes of this argument, I'm presuming that this "fifteen year old" is actually as young as he claims to be.

Goose and LGriffin like this.
  8. TacEntry

TacEntry MassCops Member

Boy that's too bad there fella.

Try illegally entering China, Russia, North Korea or Iran.

9. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

Despite claiming support of 3 to 1 for bringing illegals here, Gov mini-me has now decided he won't do it. Wonder if the $2mil his office redo's over budget has anything to do with it?Hey Gov-put our money where your mouth is. Match the $$ you used to spruce up the office you won't be using in 6 months, and house these little darlings out at Neverland Ranch Longmeadow-think of the $$ you'll save on landscaping and cleaning!!

pahapoika likes this.
  10. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

He had said 1600 people reached out with support.

I wonder how man reached out in opposition... Of course that number doesn't get told.

11. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

12. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

They don't mention that they're the 3 to 1 who don't even pay taxes either.

Hey, let me have a say on things I don't contribute to! That makes sense!:rolleyes:

13. HistoryHound

Sure, it's real easy to spend someone else's money. Tell them you're going to cut their EBT and everything else in order to house these kids and see how quickly their tune changes.

NorthshoreWannabe likes this.