Illegal immigrants flown to Bay state | MassCops

Illegal immigrants flown to Bay state

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Jul 13, 2014.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

Illegal immigrants are being secretly flown to Massachusetts and kept in local lockups in an under-the-radar operation that has alarmed lawmen who are raising health and security concerns amid recent spikes in detainees coming up from Texas during the latest border crisis.
    “We’re all becoming border sheriffs now with these people being carted all over the country,” said Bristol County Sheriff Thomas M. Hodgson.
    “The blame goes all the way up. It’s a travesty and people ought to be upset,” Hodgson said. “This is un-American and has raised the stakes to the public health and public safety threat.”
    Hodgson said buses from his facility were recently used to transport six planeloads of illegals sent up from San Antonio to Hanscom Field in Bedford en route to the Plymouth County 
Correctional Facility.
    The sheriff said he’s also heard of 100 immigrant children recently arriving in his county. But he couldn’t say if they are part of the deluge of 50,000 unaccompanied kids crossing the nation’s southern border.
    On the receiving end of the buses from Hodgson’s facility was Plymouth County Sheriff Joseph D. McDonald Jr., who said he’s seen a jump in illegal immigrants arriving at his jail and had to deal with “scenarios where we’ve had 100-plus detainees coming in at the same time.”
    Hodgson called for sheriffs across the United States to “mobilize” on the red-hot immigration issue and confront the feds over their failure to communicate with local officials.

http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion/local_coverage/2014/07/illegal_immigrants_flown_to_bay_state

2. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

This shit is unreal !

How do people sleep at night knowing they voted for this criminal ?

Worst president ever !!!

wrangler likes this.
  3. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

My timing regarding leaving this state is uncannily awesome.

Killjoy, mpd61 and pahapoika like this.
  4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

Good luck Buddy! This shit is spillin over EVERYWHERE!!!!!:eek:

5. jeepster

jeepster MassCops Member

wrangler and pahapoika like this.
  6. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

7. kwflatbed

BOSTON —Gov. Deval Patrick said Wednesday he's weighing a request from President Barack Obama's administration about whether Massachusetts can shelter some of the unaccompanied children crossing the nation's southern border illegally.

Patrick said the request came during the past week.

The governor said if Massachusetts agrees to shelter the children, they would be held in secure facilities and not released into neighborhoods.

Patrick called the situation at the southern border a "humanitarian crisis" and said that while there are limits to the assistance that the state can provide, Massachusetts should do what it can.

"We need to understand the scope of what it is that we are being asked to do, but I can tell you personally that I don't think as a commonwealth that we can turn away and turn our backs to children who are coming from desperate situations," Patrick told reporters.

Read more: http://www.wcvb.com/news/massachusetts-asked-to-shelter-unaccompanied-kids/26994524#ixzz37jXwJc3t

8. mpd61

Yeah smart move Deval.....Put em in the Goss Building at Taunton State you damn idiot!
    Better yet how about your office!?
    :confused:

kwflatbed and HistoryHound like this.
  9. HistoryHound

HistoryHound Supporting Member

I was thinking put them in his house. I figure there's got to be enough room between his house, warren's, markey's, kerry's places and the kennedy compound to house plenty of kids. They can even pick up the check for all the costs associated with their care. If they need a little help they can just pass the hat to their pals who should be quite happy to help.

10. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

No surprise given the long term illegal status of Auntie Z and Uncle OUI but alas, pelosi already has dibs. Remember when she gave that bullshit children of God diatribe and said that she wanted to take them all home with her? She and her real estate mogul husband have enough properties. They're "dirt poor" like the clintons.

In related idiotic uses of your tax dollars:

Ad Offers More Than $6000 Per Month to House Foreign Minors

HOUSTON, Texas--An ad placed in the Penny Saver Newspaper in Murrieta, California is seeking "loving, compassionate parents to provide a loving home" for illegal immigrant minors, according to a local reader of the publication.

Lisa Maloney Vinton, a Murrieta resident, provided Breitbart Texas with a purported copy of the advertisement, which was put up by the Crittenton Services and Foster Family Agency. It says, "Help heal the wounds ... for children in foster care programs including survivors of human trafficking and unaccompanied refugee minors."
    [​IMG]
    Parents who offer up their homes could have a child placed in their home in "as short as 45 days" and be paid up to $6,054 per month, according to the advertisement.
    Cindy Lemos, another Murrieta resident, told Breitbart Texas that she called the number on the advertisement. She said, "I called this afternoon and the gentlemen I spoke to told me that they are receiving the illegal immigrants but that none of them are under the age of 12. I asked him where all the younger children were... he told me that he was wondering the exact same thing."
    http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-...-Than-$6000-Per-Month-to-House-Foreign-Minors

11. mpd61

Chelsea Cinton, and the Obama girls are all baby-sitting them AH HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Hush

Hush Moderator Staff Member

The piece of shit running this state has 55 acres in the Berkshires, how about letting them run loose there. Or his estate in Milton. Or the Kennedy compound. Or the vineyard.

Bring as many as you want, I'm out of here.

13. Truck

Truck MassCops Member

Hundreds more kids in DCYF custody, what possibly could go wrong?

HistoryHound, Goose and LGriffin like this.
  14. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

You and Pvt. finally running away together? <3

Goose and pahapoika like this.
  15. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

16. Goose

Goose The list is long but distinguished. Staff Member

Hush would need a prenup to cover all of his flashlight inventory.

:p

Sent from my flux capacitor using 1.21 gigawatts!

LGriffin, pahapoika and Hush like this.
  17. kwflatbed

18. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

Just another burden on the tired tax payer.

19. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

Lynn was okay when I grew up there but its a total dump now.

20. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

They always do.

21. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

For those out east, Westover is located in Chic. by the Spfld. line. Both are already heavily burdened by generational welfare dregs and gangs.
    CPD, SPD, the GTF and B-3 are going to need MANY more bodies.

22. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

Down the road this will cause the state to need more money and they will look to give less generous contracts to state workers. Cities and towns will get less money from the state which will cause them to also to get low ball future contracts. At some point this will be a growing cost to the state and as always public sector workers will pay the price.

23. wrangler

wrangler MassCops Member

Cant wait till Duval Patrick is out of office. The sad thing is if he ran again he would win no problem, and if Obama could run again he would win easily. Everybody cries about there policies but cant vote for them fast enough.

Goose likes this.
  24. Pvt. Cowboy

Pvt. Cowboy Lemme take a selfie Staff Member

The idiots will just pull the lever for another D.... New boss is just like the old boss. This state, aside of the fine folks here, is helpless.

Goose likes this.
  25. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

This whole thing is a gaff! They send kids, because we (Americans) won't send them back. Who can do this to a child-answer-their PARENTS. Instead of flying the planes all over the US, fly them to Guatemala, unload, and fly home-problem solved.
    This IS an invasion people-stock up on ammo.

Goose and Pvt. Cowboy like this.