Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You know the things that shoot little lead pellets, I made/constructed a forum about them.

It's an odd story but I have a site www.massguns.com that Gil helped me with (well all of my sites Gill has basically done or helped me with)...but the Massguns.com site wasn't really doing much so I invited some airgunners over to use part of it...man it took off! The technology behind some of the airguns is pretty amazing....these ain't your grandpappys guns. These are highly accurate, often times precharged guns that will outshoot most guns to 50 yards.

www.airgunadvice.com

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
My first gun was an air strike 240 that shot 15 .24 caliber plastic bb's to a clip. I bought a tatical laser for it too. Dam barrel broke on the thing, but it was fun for while it lasted.

·
Subscribing Member
1,209 Posts
My second is a Marksman air rifle. It was given to my by my cousin and is dam accurate 150 ft. I calibrated the scope and set up a range in my back yard with various elevations and distances. I got pretty good on this when I used to shoot it. One shot, one (soda can) kill. Last time it was used was to kill a skunk trapped in my wood pile a year or so ago.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.