Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The New Year began with icy roads and crashes on some Massachusetts highways. In North Reading, a car crashed and rolled over on Route 128 northbound closing the road for several hours. The morning was a repeat of Saturday where State police said rain and near-freezing temperatures gave roads an icy sheen that caused numerous accidents around central Massachusetts. Police said the slew of crashes started at about 7 a.m. on Saturday morning and continued for about three hours. The worst accident came in Templeton at around 7:45 a.m., when a man and woman in their early 30s were trapped in a single-vehicle rollover on Route 2. Both were hospitalized with serious injuries. Other notable wrecks included a 16-vehicle accident on Route 146 in Millbury and a single-car crash into a road divider on Interstate 290 in Worcester. No one was seriously hurt in either incident.

Read more: Icy Roads Bring Bad Start To New Year - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

G

·
It is not the icy roads fault. 99% of the other drivers made it safely to their destinations.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

·
Always Watching
8,261 Posts
The worst accident was not in Templeton. Good job handling that ejection after being forced on a double.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
Rt 128 doesn't go through North Reading either, 28 goes through Reading. Good to see they're keeping up the solid reporting like they had with the accident the other day on 1A that they were all saying happened on Rt 1.

G

·
And I know it's already been said - but I would hope the Globe and the Herald are going to be seeking via public information laws, the info from the black boxe...
If it was a publicly-owned vehicle, they're absolutely entitled to that information, provided they (media) pay for the costs associated with producing it.

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
No shit. If my tax dollars are paying for it then yes. Now I know what we are all referring to so...if that person had literally walked into my home and taken food off my table I especially would be interested in the findings.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts