Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Grim reaper
1,361 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

"The system isn't working," said Obama, "when 12 million people live in hiding, and hundreds of thousands cross our borders illegally each year; when companies hire undocumented immigrants instead of legal citizens to avoid paying overtime or to avoid a union; when communities are terrorized by ICE immigration raids; when nursing mothers are torn from their babies; when children come home from school to find their parents missing; when people are detained without access to legal counsel."

The FLEOA fired off a protest letter I have but I need to post it non PDF....

Keep supporting this King Moonbat everyone.......

:bat:

G

·
Every search warrant I've served, people have been terrified when we smashed the front door down. I guess that system isn't working, either. :rolleyes:

Who wants to bet this story gets ZERO coverage from the mainstream media? Yet, if some 12-person elevator operator's union didn't like something McCain said, it would be front-page, above the fold in the usual suspect's dailies.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
If the illegals paid taxes then maybe. But they don't pay into the system at all and overburden our hospitals with BS. Not that hospital ERs don't have enough BS patients all ready. I mean the illegals pay taxes like we do or get out!

I can't walk into a store and get something for free, why should they!

·
Registered
495 Posts
The problem is that the people like our Speaker of the House Pelosi and our own war hero Kerry use this issue to bash LE to deflect the blame from where it should be placed.

Look at Pelosi's home city of San Francisco, encourages illegal immigrants to avoid prosecution for any crimes that they commit and even pays for there return flight to wherever they want.

The problem as I see it is that we have been sold on the idea that we have to be guilty about all the evils and short commings of the world.

·
Teufelhunden
848 Posts
The problem is that the people like our Speaker of the House Pelosi and our own war hero Kerry use this issue to bash LE to deflect the blame from where it should be placed.

Look at Pelosi's home city of San Francisco, encourages illegal immigrants to avoid prosecution for any crimes that they commit and even pays for there return flight to wherever they want.

The problem as I see it is that we have been sold on the idea that we have to be guilty about all the evils and short commings of the world.
Dead nuts accurate post.

·
Teufelhunden
848 Posts
I think he meant the mindless sheeple. :^)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts