ICE Raids,ICE News,Your Thoughts (Merged Threads) | Page 4 | MassCops

ICE Raids,ICE News,Your Thoughts (Merged Threads)

Discussion in 'Illegal Immigration Issues' started by kwflatbed, Mar 6, 2007.

1. kwflatbed

kwflatbed MassCops Angel Staff Member

2. TacOps

TacOps MassCops Member

Re: ICE Raids (ongoing immigration raids) (MERGED)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by crazy irish
    Lets see. Our federal govt. couldn't stop Saudi Arabian born terrorist from hijacking planes on 911. They can't find Bin laden. They can't get the war in Iraq under controll. They can't give our wounded service men and women proper medical treatment. They throw 2 border guards in federal prison for shooting at Illegals who attempted to smuggle drugs into this country when they should have given them both medals. They cant even find Whitey bulger. So they decide to get tough and go after a bunch of women and children? What an embarasment this is for our country. The best thing is the Assholes who hired them are back at work the next day. These people were not taking jobs away from legal citizens. the owners of this company paid such low wages that the only ones who would even take the jobs are illegals.
    The federal govt. needs to stop these people at the borders. All this does is make us look like a buch of cowards in the worlds eye.

You may look like a coward, but don't bring the American people to that level while your trying to put a point accross. Bottom line is, they broke the law, ICE did their job. Get out if you don't like this country.

YOUR A PUSSY

The feds are the cowards here. what abunch of pussies going after women and kids. how about going after all the ms13 in east boston or bring that bus to framingham and round up all the shitbag drug dealers here illegaly.
    Why don't you get the fuck out of the country you moron. I served this country with honor snd would do it again in a heartbeat . thats more than i can say for our president and vp who spent their college days doing everthing possible trying to avoid serving this country. now they think their tough on immigration by doing this? again WHAT A BUNCH OF PUSSY YOU PEOPLA ARE. COWARD.

A PM he just sent me. I'm missing the point as to why I'm a pussy or coward???? Can anyone answer that?

3. crazy irish

crazy irish Guest

HAHAHA I love how wimps like you get off on seeing women and children rounded up. This was a cowardly act by our federal govt. thats led by a man who, while this country was at war in vietnam did everything he could NOT to serve his country on the battlefield. A true coward if their ever was one. The same goes for Cheney. A draft dodging coward who gets of on this shit just like you do. I served my country with honor so I will reserve my RIGHT to voice my opinion in dislike or in support. You see, all those brave souls burried Arlington National Cemetary died so we would have the right to voice our opinions as we please. If our federal govt. would do their job at the border and keep these people out we wouldn't have things like happening.
    I see gang members in East Boston everyday mostly all illegals . funny thing though. No feds rounding them up. To busy deprting women and children.

4. TacOps

TacOps MassCops Member

I don't get off, nor am I excited, about seeing women and children rounded up. I was stating my opinion. When did anyone bring George Bush into this? LOL. THe only person we were talking about was Deval. We understand what everyone has done so we can live free, and I support people like you (if you really did serve) 100%, I have no idea why you even brought that up! Last time I knew we were talking about an immigration raid. No one said you didn't have the right to voice an opinion, you have just as much rights as anyone else on here. You bash the government for not keeping these people out of the border, but you seem like an advocate for illegals. Don't you think women and children get handcuffed and rounded up at the border too?

I think his name Crazy Irish explains it all. I think this would be a good time to lock the thread.

5. kwflatbed

crazy irish is just like the lefty wing politicians in this state.
    Some of his other posts tell it all.

Posted By crazy irish
    Re: Governors Race and Union Endorsements Thread (Combined)
    No I work for Essex County We endorsed Patrick
    And look where we are now with the idiot elected.

Posted By crazy irish
    lol lol lol You sound more ignorant than the illegals your complaigning about.
    I think I would rather have them in this Country than you!
    Mabey they can go to work with him,he could ask his buddy Duval.

Posted By crazy irish
    I say it's a good idea to have our police fighting crime in our cities and
    towns and force the Frederal Gov to clamp down on people who should
    not be in this Country.
    Now when they crack down he changes his story,must be related
    to Kerry also.

I could find dozens more from different threads all idiot responses and flip flops. This should help you understand
    why he has the handle crazyirish.

6. 94c

94c Subscribing Member

This place had a government contract. He should have been paying a decent wage and health benefits. That means jobs for all the LEGALS. He was employing 14 year old girls. It was a slave camp.

These are jobs that could be helping the economy of LEGAL citizens.

One can only shake one's head when some of these people returned to the scene of the crime after being released with a court appearance, DRIVING WITHOUT LICENSES.

I feel for the women and children, but these people thumb their nose at the system. They are all on a ten year plan where the only reason they are here is to make as much money as they can and GO BACK to their country.

A majority of these people are not fleeing anything in their home country.
    They are here for the american dollar and that is it. Nothing more.

They have no concern about contributing anything to this country only to take what they can and flee.

You can't believe half the sob stories the liberal media is printing.

Crazy Irish, please keep in mind that your sources of information are the newspapers. Enough said.

I love how the governor and the head of DSS are all up in arms. They were made aware of the entire situation well in advance and procedures were in place. Now they too are pandering to the media.

NEWSPAPERS LIE.

Too bad all your sources of information are the liberal media. Enough said.

7. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

YOur kidding right? your just bored and trying to get a rise out of a few people....I hope.

8. coldsteel

coldsteel New Member

Hey lets all run to Mexico or some other third world dump when sh*t gets ruff in the US.... Thats right the USA doesnt run from nobody. So do you think that some dump of a city in Mexico or third world dump would show us the same hopitality...... F NO. Ship them all the hell back and dont forget there kids too. Just my .02

9. kwflatbed

All The News From The Standard Times New Bedford

[​IMG]

March 6, 2007: Federal authorities launched a massive raid on a South End manufacturing plant detaining between 300 and 350 illegal immigrants and charging the company's owner and three managers with helping many of the workers obtain false documentation to live in the United States.

March 10,2007
    State social workers flying to Texas
    Mother with baby fears deportation to Honduras
    A side note the editorials and the letters to the editor all
    support the leftist view.

10. Simon

Simon Guest

So fucking long...............[​IMG] Say hi to Elian Gonzalez when you get back home ................

CrazyIrish you have dropped the IQ of every member on the board by 10% with your verbal diarrhea........................

11. K9Vinny

K9Vinny MassCops Member

I suspect that Crazy Irish isn't Irish. I'll bet a beer on that.

12. CJIS

CJIS MassCops Member

State officials to meet with New Bedford factory workers in Texas
    [SIZE=-1]Boston Globe - 7 hours ago[/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1]BOSTON --A group of social service workers from Massachusetts are headed to Texas today to interview people sent to detention centers there after the raid of a New Bedford factory by immigration officials.[/SIZE]

13. crazy irish

crazy irish Guest

Thank god they got all those illegal female Guatemalans out of the country. no telling what they might have been up to. Oh yeah I forgot we are at war with Islamic fundamentalist. Not South Americans. Ok so lets start rounding up all those Islamic's that are coming into this Country. Nope, can't do it. They are all being let into the Country legally by the same Federal Govt. that rounded up all these women.
    Time to wake up people. The people who ICE went after are not the enemy! but the ones our Federal Govt. allow to flourish here are. For Gods sake the day after 911 all of Bin Ladens relatives where put on a plane and let go. Gee do you think maybe one of them might have known his whereabouts?
    this was a total waste of time and effort. This Country is no safer now then before this happened. I will state it again. the people who knowingly hired these people where let out of jail and went back to work the next day!
    You want to stop these people from coming here? Stop these Assholes from doing what they are doing.. They have huge contracts with our military. These illegals were put to work making products for our service members and these Assholes who hired them wouldn't even pay a decent so that our citizens could earn a living working there. Instead, our people are on welfare while these illegals are working for min. wage at a company making millions of dollars. I am in total agreement that these people shouldn't be here but for christ sake look at whats real going on and how this company and many others like it make it very easy for these people to come here and take these jobs at wages that border on the poverty level. Force these people to pay a decent wage for the work done in their factories and you will see Americans jumping at the chance to work for them. Don't do it and you will see more and more illegals taking their chances and coming to this country illegally to take these jobs.

14. TacOps

TacOps MassCops Member

Your missing the point here. The south americans probably aren't plotting to blow up the USA, it's because of immigration laws that we raided them. Rounding up all the islamics, can't do it??? Bullshit. Islamics do not live with 20 other people in a one bedroom apartment, nor do they work in some shit hole factory, usually you see them at the gas station. Why don't you here about Islamic raids? Because most of them ARE legal, and now our gov. would need probable cause to arrest them, such as terrorism acts. Do you see the difference, or are you too ignorent?

The only reason why you even heard of this big raid is because it was right here in New Bedford, so when you say we should be going after the shit head immigrants, you have nothing to prove that we aren't. We are, you just don't here about it. When has an Immigration raid out of New England ever been on the news around here. Never. Now, if you were smart, you would go on ICE's site to maybe get some facts to back up your argument.

The day of 911 all of Bin Laden's relatives were put on a plane and let go? Where the hell did you get that info. Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but I had never heard that.

Stop these assholes from making military gear? First of all, it was probably that cheap fox shit you see at the army navy store, and secondly, do you want it shipped to China instead? I'd be happy just because it was made in the USA. That's why the guy has to keep the wages so low. Any shit hole factory will have low wages.

Go ahead, call me a wimp

15. kwflatbed

Updated News Stories

Boston Herald

Pols look for answers on detention of illegal workers
    By Marie Szaniszlo
    Massachusetts Sen. John Kerry yesterday called for an investigation into last week’s New Bedford immigration raid...

Sweatshop supports luxe life
    Eagan: The immigrant scandal’s human cost

The Standard Times

Illegal immigrant details long, dangerous journey to America
    'Without her I am dead'
    The need for money drives immigrants back to work
    Massachusetts social workers interview detainees in Texas
    Bay State congressmen decry Defense contracts to Bianco
    Kennedy, Kerry to visit immigrants in wake of raid
    Raid rips the fabric of our community

Congress To Investigate Immigration Raid

Rep. Delahunt Calls It 'Total Chaos'

BOSTON -- U.S. Rep. William Delahunt said Sunday that there would be a congressional investigation into the immigration raid at a leather goods factory last week that left dozens of families in turmoil here.

The House Subcommittee on Immigration eventually will hold hearings on the roundup of 361 alleged illegal immigrants -- mostly women from Central America -- at Michael Bianco Inc., a company that made backpacks and other equipment and apparel for the U.S. military.

"Obviously this is just total chaos," said Delahunt, D-Mass. "Right now we have confusion and people distraught over having no information over where their family members are."

Delahunt joined Sens. Edward Kennedy and John Kerry and U.S. Rep. Barney Frank, all Democrats, at a meeting of family members Sunday at a New Bedford church, which has served as a clearinghouse since the Tuesday raid.

Full Story: http://www.thebostonchannel.com/news/11225893/detail.html

16. K9Vinny

K9Vinny MassCops Member

That's an easy one, Mr. Delahunt. They're back in their home country where they fucking belong.

17. kwflatbed

Monday: The Standard Times New Bedford

Congress to probe raid

NEW BEDFORD — Congress will launch a probe into the federal government's raid on a city leather factory that resulted in 361 arrests, chaos in dozens of families and small children separated from their mothers, Bay State lawmakers vowed yesterday.
    Rep. William Delahunt, D-Quincy, blasted immigration officials for inhumane actions during the raid Tuesday at Michael Bianco Inc.

Immigrants' parish prays for members in jail

NEW BEDFORD — As the powerful prayed with the powerless yesterday in a city church, state officials worked feverishly in Texas to fight for the release of illegal immigrants jailed in a federal crackdown on a South End leather factory.
    Thirty members of the Massachusetts Department of Social Services who traveled to Texas have identified 10 jailed immigrants they want "immediately released," officials said yesterday.

Immigrants' parish prays for members in jail

NEW BEDFORD — The pews were somewhat filled, but for a Catholic Lenten Mass, the church was noticeably uncrowded.
    That's because many of the parishioners are in jail.

18. Danman

Danman Troll Killer

ICE Raid Leaves Massachusetts Town a Mess

Immigrants brought prosperity to New Bedford. They manned its lucrative whaling fleet, ran its textile mills and provided the muscle for the fishing boats that leave here daily for the Atlantic.
    But this New England city, which occasionally gives a knowing wink-and-nod at its illegal immigrant population, found itself in turmoil Wednesday, one day after federal agents raided a leather factory and detained more than 300 undocumented workers.
    In the aftermath, dozens of young children were stranded at schools and with baby sitters. Anxious fathers learned how to feed infants with bottles. Friends and relatives crowded a church basement to scan a list for names of the missing.

http://www.officer.com/article/article.jsp?id=35225&siteSection=1

19. JoninNH

JoninNH New Member

Re: ICE Raid Leaves Massachusetts Town a Mess

Yep, legal ones.

Three hundred criminal aliens, not undocumented workers.

Bullshit, ICE made sure that DSS and other agencies were there on hand.

I don't know of one father who doesn't know how to feed his infant child.

Missing? It's not like they disappeared. They are being treated well, fed and provided for at taxpayer expense.

20. Danman

Danman Troll Killer

lol

21. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

and now we're supposed to feel bad because they broke the law by side stepping the same immigration process all our grand parents went though ?

of course fat boy teddy was there to warm up the place with all his hot air

22. crazy irish

crazy irish Guest

23. SOT

SOT Thread Killa

What part of illegally in the country do you not understand.
    It doesn't matter "what they are up to" they are here illegally.

24. crazy irish

crazy irish Guest

Oh my god thank You so much for getting these" foreign invaders" out of our Country I feel so much safer now....................

25. pahapoika

pahapoika Subscribing Member

and once again , thank you for living up to your handle , "crazy irish"

always entertaining !