Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For being smart, cool and so sexy to the wimins....

It doesn't say that in the article but it's implied.

http://www.berkshireeagle.com/fastsearch/ci_3155423

RICHMOND - After failing twice in three years to gain voters' approval, town officials have the new town hall and library construction plan on the back burner. But behind the scenes, efforts are percolating for an interim solution to the existing Town Hall's access barriers.

Craig Swinson, the town's zoning enforcement officer and assistant assessor, has already begun developing a plan for reconfiguring Town Hall, which would allow for construction of handicapped-accessible restrooms and relocation of town offices to the first floor.

Presently, the Town Hall's first floor is a large meeting room. Town offices are in the basement, where they are not handicapped-accessible.

Offices upstairs

Under Swinson's plan, all offices would be moved upstairs, which is already accessible by a handicapped ramp and door. The large room would be divided with partitions to create office spaces.

Partitions, furnishings, fixtures and the necessary wiring for office equipment, plus a handicapped-accessible bathroom, would cost around $100,000.

Fixtures and furnishings purchased for the first floor could easily be transferred to a new building, if one is built, said Swinson.

"We have a responsibility to people in town to be (handicapped-accessible), with minimal costs and to avoid problems or lawsuits," said Swinson.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,710 Posts
Was that you smiling at the top left of the page, I thought I recognized you from the movies

:eek:ha:

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sure...show me your BRAW and I will sign it...
If you're wearing it, so much the better!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.