Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
944 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found this website once that had alot of photographs on it that were of people who are like professionsal shoplifters and scam artists around the state of Massachusetts and or surrounding states it has video stills from store surveillance cameras and or mug shots of know individuals. The reason I need this website is because at my work I have a guy that has been to a few of my stores and done a flim flam with some of my cashiers and been the winner of $50 everytime :p So if anyone knows of this site at all please coment here or PM me Thanks I REALLY appreciate it.

Scott :pc:

G

·
I've seen that site before but never really went through it, I just went through it and saw a girl I went to high school with on the site. That just blew mind, just though I'd share that.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Hunter said:
I've seen that site before but never really went through it, I just went through it and saw a girl I went to high school with on the site. That just blew mind, just though I'd share that.
You should give her a call. :lol:

G

·
LeadDog17 said:
Hunter said:
You should give her a call. :lol:
:lol: :lol: ,lol She was a wack job back then, seeing her on that web site only comfirms she's still a wack job, :lol: :lol: :lol:

G

·
She was the chic with the big red words "safe" written across her ,her name is Christian McDermot/Angelsesco she's in the Fugative section. From what I gathered from reading the little bit of info they put on there I guess she was having a beef woth that guy thats pic is next to hers and he kidnapped her. I couldnt beleive I saw her but then again it really shouldnt surprise me. She was always hanging out with ShitHeads and I guess she still is. Oh well the last time I saw her she was a mess anyway so I shouldnt be so surprised.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.