I got tinned by a Boston special | Page 3 | MassCops

I got tinned by a Boston special

Discussion in 'Whacker Sightings' started by csauce777, Mar 2, 2013.

1. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

New World...LOL...Square Badge, Red Stripe, Heavy Accents...wow that brings back memories. They had a couple of places didn't they..

2. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Ya, we had places all over dorcester, up and down Blue Hill Ave, Columbus Ave near the Burger King, I forget the other spots. Brings back nightmares, we had some real whackers there! Only a few of us ended up being succesful in Law Enforcement.

BxDetSgt and mpd61 like this.
  3. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Lol, Naratoon was squared away compared to the knucleheads at New World.

4. mpd61

mpd61 Retired Fed, Active Special

ya you lucky bastard!!!!:eek:

5. Annadad911

Annadad911 New Member

I started as a Boston special for New World. I always say obviously my employment now is my best career, however Being a Boston Special was my best job. The friends and
    freedom of the city was amazing. Being a Boston Special helped me
    too with dealing in stressful situations. (Just yesterday my buddies found a dude who shot himself in font of his kid at Georgetowne homes). Also I should say I live Sauce he is a credit to our staff just felt like breaking his chops...lol! And Woody..... You and Dickie are the whole show!! God bless....

mpd61 likes this.
  6. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

ComeonScotty, I know your doing ok. We still have to get together with Yimmy!

7. Code 3

Code 3 MassCops Member

Alliance has them now I think. :eek:That burger king is very dangerous. Theres a fulltime armed guard in there, sometimes a special. No public order whatsoever in there. I made the mistake of stopping one day before work for food and used the restroom. They buzzed me through to go in and as I rounded the corner; there was a guy unconcious against the stall on the floor. Two syringes beside his leg. :eek: Im with a different firm per diem down in dorchester. I can definitely say its fun and good experience. Really opened my eyes as I didnt grow up in a city. While I say it probably doesnt mean much for a resume, it helps over no experience at all.

8. BxDetSgt

BxDetSgt MassCops Member

Didn't a female New World Special have a Mace incident in the PJ's across the street from BPD HQ a while back, sprayed a bunch of people.

9. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

Georgetowne, the one in Hyde Park near the Dedham line?

10. mpd61

I dunno buddy, He's in stealth mode lately......Only thing between the dude and I is the Town of Groton!
    :(

11. Boats

Boats Supporting Member

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1363627942.179058.jpg

Annadad911 and Code 3 like this.
  12. j809

j809 Subscribing Member

Anytime bitches !!

13. Annadad911

Annadad911 New Member

Yes right between Washington Street and Dedham Parkway. This last Saturday night it was me and partner who located the double stabbing victims at 108 columbia Road. I had to go to Homicide to make a statement, the Detective said the worst of the two was in surgery and it looked rough. I am not sure if he made it or not, I have not heard anthing as of today.

mpd61 likes this.
  14. mpd61

All this and don't tell me you're still riding Bulls too Sarge!?!?

15. cousteau

cousteau MassCops Member

Many years ago I witnessed one of them "NW" cuff a guy to a chair "temporarily", until he realized he had no cuff key. oops.

BxDetSgt and pahapoika like this.
  16. HoneyBadger1

HoneyBadger1 MassCops Member

At least say something like sir i know doesn't change my negligent operation but i work as a Boston city special and i'm heading home now, i apologize..etc.... hope you cited the clown and told him to get a real wallet

17. Annadad911

Annadad911 New Member

I always figured if I get pulled over the best way to communicate I am on the job would be to say something like," I am sory for speeding officer I should know better I am a police officer myself".....hope that would work and not be to forward.

mpd61 likes this.
  18. new guy

new guy Subscribing Member

Being a dad, I've become somewhat of a defensive driver slow poke so I can't remember the last time I was pulled over but occassionally I'll be encountered by a Trooper shooing away parked vehicles at the airport arrivals terminal. Rather then whip the badge out, I'll ask them if they would be willing to extend me a professional courtesy and will offer my credentials if asked. Sometimes they do ask and they've always been good about extending me the courtesy. On the flip side, I've always been happy to do a solid for any LEO who approaches it the right way and the true professionals always do.

BxDetSgt and mpd61 like this.
  19. mpd61

[quote="new guy, post: 745833, member: 2104occassionally I'll be encountered by a Trooper removing illegally parked vehicles at the airport arrivals terminal. Rather than make quick, furtive movements, I tactfully and pleasantly inquire if I may be afforded some degree of professional courtesy and will offer my credentials if asked. Sometimes they do ask and they've been very human and accommodating about extending me the courtesy and letting me live park for a very short duration for pick up. On the flip side, I've always been happy to do a solid for any LEO who approaches it the right way and the true professionals always do.[/quote]

FIFY

frank and new guy like this.
  20. 263FPD

263FPD MassCops Angel

When I was at New World, it wasn't yet a total disaster. But we'll on its way. I got in the job just in time. Always liked Cassie Farmer. Could not stand the "Captain" they had running the place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21. Macop

Macop Subscribing Member

I wonder if we were there at the same time. I remember every pay day there was at least a dozen or more people upstairs complaining about their paychecks being wrong. Frankly I don't think the owners gave 2 shits about the employees. Were you there when there was a certain Lt with 2 hearing aids, not a bad guy.

22. rdmj72

rdmj72 MassCops Member

I was there then.......he was/is a Randolph Aux. also...................

23. GD

GD MassCops Member

Recently a few guys went to Boston from my department and asked for help with directions.....totally given an attitude. Is that something new? Identify=attitude.