Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just received the official offer of employment as well as a phone call from HR confirming that I got the job. I will need to report to the academy on monday october 6th at 0730 in Shirley MA. I look forward to it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I got my letter of conditional employment but they are still waiting for Caritas to send my pre-screening results, and they are waiting on a fax from my eye doctor....its always a waiting game, if everything is fine, I'm to report to the academy on the 6th too. That commute from the south shore is not going to be fun for 10 weeks!

·
Banned
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I got my letter of conditional employment but they are still waiting for Caritas to send my pre-screening results, and they are waiting on a fax from my eye doctor....its always a waiting game, if everything is fine, I'm to report to the academy on the 6th too. That commute from the south shore is not going to be fun for 10 weeks!
Once they receive favorable results from Caritas you will receive a phone call followed by a letter stating you've been appointed a correction officer 1. Even though the academy starts on the 6th, the actual hire date is the 5th. At least that's what my letter stated. Good luck and I hope to see you in Shirlely next month. I live in Leominster so it will be a real easy commute for me:cool:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts