Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After a year of going through interviews, getting by-passed, joining the Auxiliary force, going back to school for a semester, I finally got hired!!! My captain stated that the mayor wants to hire me, this time around :D Although right now it is "Unofficial" only because the mayor and chief has not put an "Official" list together. I know the Chief personally and he stated he wants to hire me. So I am basically in. Next is the medical, psych, and PAT. My captain stated that we are going to the January 31 Weymouth Academy. I can't wait!!! Thanks everyone on the board for your input and help throughout this process.

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Hey thats great. I like to see story like yours it keeps me very motivated for the long journey I have ahead of me.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Hey good job! The more police in Pittsfield the better. Just make sure you stop the nutjobs from getting out of Pittsfield down route 20!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys!!! I am so excited about going to the academy.

EOD1- Stay in there... I have been trying to get on this department for the last (5) years. I finally scored high enough on the list and then got by-passed. But I stuck in there and volunteered, went back to school, and got some very good letters and recommendations from the department to have the mayor hire me this round.

SOT_II - Thanks.. Pittsfield definitely needs more guys I'm glad I can be one of them. Oh I'll get them before they can get that far!!!

·
1,334 Posts
Congratulations! It is quite a feeling when you actually get to that point, isn't it? Day 1 is even better :). Oh, can't forget Friday evenings after a long week at the academy are good for... hmmm... studying with academy classmates :alcoholi:. And graduation, that is the goal my friend, can't beat that feeling :DB:. In all seriousness, good luck! It gets alot better from this point!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.