Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Gil,

I have attempted to e-mail you about this problem before, but in your usual indifferent manner to my concerns, you have chosen to ignore my dispatch. This is my final and last effort to contact you regarding the HOOTERS flag in my profile.

I originally chose it as an accessory to my profile because I thought it would be "cute" and "funny." Now I have grown quite weary of looking at it and would like to change it to something else. Unfortunately, the option to do this under my Profile no longer exists, and I demand a full explanation.

I expect your full cooperation in this matter, or else I'll beat you to smithereens with a plastic spoon.

Love,

Dunny :inlove:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Hmm... that's funny cell phone usually on 24/7 and this is the first I have heard of the problem. Did you remove me from direct connect :(

I will attempt to fix your hooters later on :wink:

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
So....The topic wasn't about a breast reduction after all....
And I was so looking forward to the "before" pics...
:cry:

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
gil; if u r gonna get into fixing hooters u need to get more $$$!! people who fix hooters make good money!

·
Registered
874 Posts
But for gods sake, put the damn nipple on correctly!! Im tired of looking at girls with a "cross eyed" set of fake boobs.

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Out of the 1551 registered users on this board, there are only 9 people (the usual gang of suspects) that have corresponded on this thread. That goes to show you who the real class-acts (perverts) are!!! :lol:

·
Registered
4,210 Posts
Officer Dunngeon";p="57348 said:
Out of the 1551 registered users on this board, there are only 9 people (the usual gang of suspects) that have corresponded on this thread. That goes to show you who the real class-acts (perverts) are!!! :lol:
Hey now! I supported you!....or at least discouraged them! :innocent:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
K,

Of course I appreciate your back up... but you still posted! :lol:

MCOA,

Why didn't you tell me this like 6 years ago? :?

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No... I may have nice hooters but my thighs would probably offend a lot of people. :lol:

That, and it would be degrading and unprofessional - I would lose a lot of respect from my family, friends and co-workers... oh, wait a minute... BAH HA HA HA HA!

Too late! :twisted:

·
Out of the Loop
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Damn right I did! Besides, this board needs a little excitement. In posting this thread, I think I succeeded in titillating many.

Yeah, that's right, I said "titillated." Go nuts.

Yeah, that's right, I said "nuts" too.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts