I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX v. Michigan State Police | MassCops

I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX v. Michigan State Police

Discussion in 'Idiot News Articles' started by rocksy1826, Dec 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

Plaintiff calls himself "I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX OF THE LORD OF HOSTS IN EDMOND FRANK MACGILLIVRAY JR NOW. I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX OF THE LORD OF HOSTS IEFMJN. I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX OF THE LORD OF HOSTS. I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX OTLOHIEFMJN. I AM THE BEAST SSSOTLOHIEFMJN. I AM THE BEAST SIX SIX SIX. BEAST SIX SIX SIX LORD."1 In his complaint, plaintiff makes over sixty (60) allegations that he has endured various violations of his civil rights in a series of incidents arising out of "a peaceful non demonstration demonstration" in the city of Lansing, Michigan. Complaint, at 1 (Oct. 13, 1989). Plaintiff is proceeding in pro per....

http://members.aol.com/schwenkler/wcc/beast.htm

2. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

He's just nuts!

3. Andy0921

Andy0921 MassCops Member

We know...;)

4. rocksy1826

rocksy1826 MassCops Member

yeah yeah yeah

5. US706

US706 New Member

I don't know what bothers me more...the ones that think their the devil or the ones that think they are god......:confused:

6. justanotherparatrooper

justanotherparatrooper Pissin' in liberals cheerio's for 40 years :) Staff Member

good point

7. ROCK1122

ROCK1122 New Member

[/quote]Plaintiff alleges that at that point some eight or nine days had passed since he was placed in custody, and he had never been allowed to use the phone, contact a lawyer, or had the charges against him explained to him so he could understand them. Id. at 3. Plaintiff brings this lawsuit, alleging, in general, violations of his civil rights. In compensation, he asks for the sum of $ 1,998,000,000 U.S. dollarS"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.