Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Note: If this question has been asked before, I apologize before hand..............

I was wondering which hospital security depts. in Boston do NOT wear the "blazer" style uniforms.

My reason for this question:
I worked 6 years in a hospital that had the "shirt and badge" uniform which was fine with me. Then I left there for a hospital where you had to wear the "blazer" uniform. In my opinion it sucked and serves no purpose in a hospital setting. I was hot as hell for the whole 8hrs. that I was working and that was on the quiet days. If it was busy, I was "dead" before half the shift was over from literally running all over the hospital (no, I am not fat and out of shape either). I guess my body gets too over heated from wearing a jacket in doors, I do not know. But, I do know , that I will never do hospital security again in a BLAZER!:FT:

Any info you guys can give will be great, thanks.

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Beth Israel security officers where light blue uniform shirts and navy pants. They have both summer and winter attire. The police at the hospital where navy shirts/pants. Very professional organization!

·
Subscribing Member
2,550 Posts
I would have to agree with MITPO62, the BI uniforms are not half bad, they provide winter and summer uniforms, rain gear, winter coat, sweater, boots etc.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Cambridge Hospital wear regular Police Uniforms,the patch says Cambrige Hospital Police. We are currently constables and in the process of becoming SSPO's.

·
Registered
133 Posts
ponyboy said:
Cambridge Hospital wear regular Police Uniforms,the patch says Cambrige Hospital Police. We are currently constables and in the process of becoming SSPO's.
what's the authority of a constable in/at your institution?:-k Are constables issued horses?just kidding-giddee up

·
Registered
108 Posts
No Chapter 90 and no firearms,we have Pepper spray,handcuffs and the expandable batons. We are in the process of becoming SSPO's because we have a few clinics not in Cambridge so therefore we have no powers at those sites.

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
I am Gagged and gagging myself!!!!!

:sh:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.