Hub radio host blasted over sex poll | MassCops

Hub radio host blasted over sex poll

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Literature' started by cc3915, Dec 16, 2010.

1. cc3915

cc3915 MassCops Angel Staff Member

A local sports radio host has come under fire for touting an online polling game that asks men which high-profile, Boston female news anchor - Maria Stephanos, Sara Underwood or Bianca de la Garza - they would wed, bed or kill.

Barstool Sports posted the “hot Boston reporter edition” of its regular poll Tuesday. While that’s par for the course for the smutty site, “98.5 The Sports Hub” yakker Mike Felger then went on-the-air and encouraged his radio listeners to vote for Underwood - his wife and a weekend anchor and reporter for Fox 25.

Apparently, many voters were in favor of “killing” Underwood, or “the Wood” as her hubby affectionately calls her.

Hub radio host blasted over sex poll - BostonHerald.com

[​IMG]

2. jedediah1

jedediah1 MassCops Member

shouldn't be news....

bianca for me though :tongue:

3. HuskyH-2

HuskyH-2 G-Rap made me do it!

A. MFK is hilarious

B. Its a complete non issue. its all in fun, i heard the radio broadcast and the guy was just having fun playing along. way to make something out of absolutely nothing.

the broadcast: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2IY6FKjXBE&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Felger and Mazz Talk About MFK[/nomedia]

the mfk: Marry Fuck Kill – Hot Boston Reporter Edition Barstool Sports: Boston

4. lofu

lofu Subscribing Member

People need to relax. The Pussification of America continues.

5. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

Female libs want his balls over this while we can hear crickets chirping when women are being stoned to death and beheaded by our middle eastern friends for looking at another man or not covering up from head to toe! Fucking unreal!
    For the record, bang the bejeasus out of Underwood(because she has the dirty, filthy MILF thing going on) wed Bianca(hotty to the max) and off Stephanos(can't stand that whiney voice).

6. BLUE BLOOD

BLUE BLOOD ...---...

Dylan is my girl you bastard!

7. niteowl1970

niteowl1970 Moderator Staff Member

Ashley Baylor on Channel 22 in Springfield isn't bad either. I like em with a little junk in the trunk.

[​IMG]

8. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I like a WHOLE bunch!

In the Boston area there's a few really cute babes on TV but Bianca and Paula Ebben are the BABE di tutti BABES in my book.

Nightowl. I likes what I see in that lovely Ashely Baylor! Gonna have to do some research.

This is what happens when I'm tired. I'm saying such hateful sexist things and I LOVE IT!

Then again, how is it HATEFUL to say you LOVE someone? It isn't. STFU LIBERAL HIPPIE FEMINIST PIGS!

or shave your pits and put out.

9. Mad-Dog24

Mad-Dog24 MassCops Member

All three of them could spank my ass and call me Sally

10. GeepNutt

GeepNutt MassCops Member

There's something about that Heather Unruh from channel 5 wearing those eyeglasses that puts me in a TV trance during the evening news........

11. Tango_Sierra

Tango_Sierra MassCops Member

Erin Hawksworth.

12. Kilvinsky

Kilvinsky I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.

I don't care. As I see it, a woman can be big and gorgeous or small and gorgeous and the same goes for butt ugly. I've seen women with bodies that any normal male (even gay ones!) would drool over, but when they turn around....

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH, PLANET OF THE APES!

You have to have figured out by now, size doesn't matter-within reason. A woman the size of a Winnebago will turn me RIGHT OFF as fast as an anorexic boney woman. I like attractive and that can come in ANY SIZE (almost)!!!

Bring on the BIG FOUNDATION, BABY!

13. From a female perspective...
    Erin Hawksworth is very attractive, but whoever does her makeup should be fired. Every time I see her doing a report, she looks less like a news caster, and more like a cheap hooker (but maybe you like that sort of thing). No jealousy there, just my opinion that less is more. Right now, it looks like something from the Tammy Fay Baker school of cosmetology.