Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
4,347 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I cannot belive that Civil Service is charging $60 for the upcoming exam for Correction Officer.
MASSACHUSETTS HUMAN RESOURCES DIVISION
OPEN COMPETITIVE EXAMINATION ANNOUNCEMENT NUMBER: 8502
CORRECTION OFFICER I
DEPARTMENT OF CORRECTION
$60.00 Examination application fee required.
Money orders, Bank checks, MasterCard or Visa accepted. No cash or personal checks.

Apply on-line at: www.csexam.hrd.state.ma.us/hrd/
Last Date to Apply: April 9, 2004 Please file early. Examination Date: May 8, 2004

:BM:

·
Subscribing Member
308 Posts
j809

Are you new to this great commonwealth?

The state soaking people for money is nothing new in this great state.

One particular fleecing that comes to mind was years ago civil service making every candidate take a physical test as part of the process for the firefighter exam. You could be living in a town that might hire 2 firefighters every three years but everyone on that list had to pay for a physical. Actually I shouldnt even post this because some HRD employee might read it, and come up with a new inn ovation at one of Williards meetings.

·
Subscribing Member
397 Posts
with all the "new sites" popping up bashing one group or another, I'm suprise that HRD/CS hasn't started one bashing us. :roll:
But you're right its out of control what the state charges for, what next a $10 user fee for a #2 pencil during the exams.

·
Registered
148 Posts
It is a rip off, but the post would have been relevant a few weeks ago. The test has all ready come and gone.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
Mortal knight said:
with all the "new sites" popping up bashing one group or another, I'm suprise that HRD/CS hasn't started one bashing us. :roll:
But you're right its out of control what the state charges for, what next a $10 user fee for a #2 pencil during the exams.
Shhh!! Don't give them any ideas!!!!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
For that kind of money they should at least have proctors that know what the hell they are doing...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.