Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Retired Fed, Active Special
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Jeezum!!!!!

I must have lost it................................
If I see anymore "anybody tell me how's it like to work at ______" I think I'll just :uc: :uc: :uc: :wl:

Really,
Is there ANY university/college or hospital gig that hasn't been discussed here yet?
:wl:
In the interest of saving Gil's bandwith, please search for prior discussions regarding the BMC/BIDMC/BC/BU/MGH/MIT/N.E./ETC.
"how's it to work there" thing. YIKES!!!!!
:roll:

·
Subscribing Member
1,169 Posts
Re: How's University of F/Cowtown C.C./Frenchburg State etc.

MPD is on a tear. Must be all that comfounded wax...... :smokin:

·
Subscribing Member
1,151 Posts

Can anyone tell me anything about working at Massasoit CC ? :twisted: Pay ? Guns ? Ch. 90 ? 8)

·
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

fscpd907";p="67210 said:
Can anyone tell me anything about working at Massasoit CC ? :twisted: Pay ? Guns ? Ch. 90 ? 8)
Oh! you are such a ningcompoop!!!!!!!!

Pay= Sucks like yours (AFSCME)
Guns= Better armed/qualified than Fitchburg State (AFSCME)
CH. 90= You bet! We write more than MCLA/Fitchburg State/Mass Maritime/BCC/and CCCC combined (AFSCME)
:L: :L: :wl: :-k

G

·

MPD61,
:L:
We can always count on you to tell it like it is!

·
8,693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
NAFlop,

How're your buddies at MCLA doing? Busy summer for them!????

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Actually MPD, you saved me from starting another thread.
Anybody know anything about Securitas mall Security?
Do they carry the 2 AAA, or the larger, more powerful 2 AA Mini-Mags? Are they free to wear their pager on their strong side if it's more convenient? What about the tie. "Clip on" or do you have to tie it manually. I hear pay is good. $11.00 to start. Oh, what about duty footwear. Is it Thom-McAnn or Payless?
Do they offer the requisite training for dispersing groups of raucous teens from the food court? Any help will be greatly appreciated.....

·
Registered
62 Posts
KozmoKramer said:
Do they carry the 2 AAA, or the larger, more powerful 2 AA Mini-Mags? Are they free to wear their pager on their strong side if it's more convenient? What about the tie. "Clip on" or do you have to tie it manually. I hear pay is good. $11.00 to start. Oh, what about duty footwear. Is it Thom-McAnn or Payless?
Do they offer the requisite training for dispersing groups of raucous teens from the food court? Any help will be greatly appreciated.....
...and a pouch with quarters to call the Police.

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
KozmoKramer said:
LOL!!! Oh my God, I think I lost half a cup of coffee reading that post. Shit, guy... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.