Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About two weeks ago I was on patrol when some outstanding members of the community in which I work stated to me,"YO OFFICER THATS A PHAT WHIP YOUR SPORTIN". I was so shocked by that comment I thought I was in the bizzaro world, but then again its probably the same individuals who threw a rock through the window on Turkey Day. Have a good holiday everyone.

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
:shock: (ghasp) Dunny!!, and just what is on your mind?!?

Cjm, You should've responded "Thanks hommes, I'd be trippin' when I be ridin' a ill whip"

G

·
Yo' CJM,

First time I heard a M/V called a Phat Whip was I had stopped a guy for driving like an idiot. When I asked for ID and the registration, the moron replied "Yo' dog, this whip be stolen". I hadn't even run the plate yet and this boob was already proned & cuffed!!

By the way, that ride u have there be "Da S#it". Just make sure those Mission Boys don't break another winda'.

·
Registered
157 Posts
Officer Dunngeon said:
I beg your pardon, I don't speak Jive, but I would have interpreted that comment to have meant something entirely different. :wink:
"Pardon me stewardess, I speak Jive." - June Cleaver

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
"'sup Mo' Fo'? you a'ight?!? You's be trippin' to be skippin' the Mo' Fo' stop sign like that... this whip be stolen? Am I ill, or am I sniffin' some ill smoke from yo' whip?"

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Housing,
Your new paint jobs are the shit. :D Now thats English that I can understand. :-k Watch out for falling ice!!! Dunny your 2 funny, but whips seem like they would hurt :cry: :cry:

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
At a disturbance:

" 'scuse me Offsa', but wise you gotta know my burfdate n social scurity numba fo'? I's jus' mindin' my own biz, I ain't be trippin'. I haven't even seen that dude fo like a minute."

G

·
Best one to do is when you are in the cellblock and some jawbone keeps yelling out, "OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA'" Just yell back "PRI-SA-NA' PRI-SA-NA'"

Works every time & shuts them the hell up.

·
Registered
157 Posts
HousingCop said:
Best one to do is when you are in the cellblock and some jawbone keeps yelling out, "OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA' OFF-I-SA'" Just yell back "PRI-SA-NA' PRI-SA-NA'"
Nice... :L:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts