1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
:? speechless........

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Mark I am downloading it now, I will provide a link in a few. it most likely won't be streaming but you can download it to your puter....

7 meg at 32% complete..... :?

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
After reviewing it again..... I think emotions got the better part of this trooper. I hate playing Monday morning quarterback but if I was on the jury reviewing the tape it looks like it went way beyond what it had to. Granted I was not there and some of the incident took place out of the view of the camera but from what I did see it does not look good for the trooper.

MSP do you invite operators to take a seat in the front? I know some southern states do that but I just think that is crazy. Everyone except a fellow officer or their family members rides in the back.

·
Registered
137 Posts
would anyone here ever tell an unarmed OUI suspect that they will shoot them if they don't put their arms behind their back??? let alone shoot an unarmed suspect before attempting some other sort of control technigue???

Even in the limited training I have received in the Reserve Academy and the limited traffic stops I have been able to initiate, including one assisted OUI, I cannot see how that would be acceptable...

Officers, If I am way off base please straighten me out...

·
Subscribing Member
4,316 Posts
Nice state to be a police officer. If that happened in Massachusetts you'd be in prison now and without a job. I think they might still fire her. Add one more job to the "Beyond New England Section".

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
H50, you said it best... "nice state.." Would definitely make Police work a whole lot easier if we could just shoot everyone who resists.

Definitely a good training video... Quick, someone send it to Larry "NERPI" Norman !!!

·
Registered
2,220 Posts
Does anyone know where I can download this? I know it's an old thread, but I was hoping to download the video to my new comptuer...

·
Registered
36 Posts
JoninNH said:
Does anyone know where I can download this? I know it's an old thread, but I was hoping to download the video to my new comptuer...
If you get this can you foward me the site... Thanks...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts