Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
topcop14";p="59155 said:
....I am sure he scored a 100 on his civil service test. :lol:
TOP - your tongue is almost all the way through your cheek on that one...

It was thoughtful though, for the lady with the long brown hair to pick up the dopes big toe... After all, thats the one that goes to market....

·
Subscribing Member
1,322 Posts
I was wondering what Ricky Williams was doing since he left the NFL. :lol:

"Now I'm probably never get to show guns again"
:roll:

·
Czar of Cyncism and Satire
2,070 Posts
"......50 Cent, 2Short, all of them talk about a Glock .40. Ok I 'de only one in 'dis room, professional enough, and I know I be careful with the Glock .40. I'm 'de only ... BAM ......... Don't worry, is everybody alright?? You alright?? Damn!!"

What a jaggoff. If you look closely enough, he's a DEA Agent. Says so right on his backside. No CS involved in that hiring process. I'd say he's a candidate for "Asscap Of The Year Award" All those in favor??

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
i bet 2short and fiddycent never capped dem selves in da leg, b4 yo! does that make them more qualified then him? watch next thing ya know 2vertically challenged and 10 dimes will be in uniform! who's he speaking to?

·
1,334 Posts
I like how everyone started getting jumpy and were yelling "put it down" when it was time to demonstrate the AR-15.

G

·
Good post, that is an interesting site. Have you read any of the comments there? I'll bet no one shows up for the next gun class, especially if the demonstrator claims to be professional. :roll:

G

·
DEA Agent Suspended After Shooting Self In Foot

POSTED: 11:53 a.m. EST March 18, 2005
UPDATED: 11:53 a.m. EST March 18, 2005

Story by wftv.com

ORLANDO, Fla. -- An undercover D-E-A Agent has been suspended for a week without pay after video surfaced on the internet showing him shoot himself in the foot while giving a gun safety lecture to a group of Orlando fourth graders.

During the lesson, the agent goes through a safety routine and even asks another agent to verify that the gun is not loaded. The agent, holding a Glock 40 handgun, referred to how rappers who tend to boast about this type of gun, and even hold it incorrectly.

With the gun pointed downward, the firearm misfired and the agent shot himself in the right foot.

Despite the shock and injury, the agent continued his lesson warning kids about the danger of accidental shootings, like the one they had just witnessed.

Sources close to the investigation suspect the video was leaked from someone inside the D-E-A.

Copyright 2005 by wftv.com. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
? Video: DEA Agent Suspended After Shooting Video Surfaces

·
Registered
20 Posts
If only there were more instructors like him. It would definitely make the classes more exciting. He really has a real unique style!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.