1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Boston Hearald Police Log 10/02/04

West Roxbury

Do you know who I am?!

Blame it on fast women, instant oatmeal and high-speed Internet, but a potential diner at the Spring Street Cafe Thursday night treated his 20-minute wait for a table as if it were the greatest indignity of his life.

The middle-aged moron, who was wearing a sweatshirt emblazoned with the letters ``D.O.C,'' spat in the restaurant owner's face and then manhandled her before taking off in a green Isuzu Trooper.

Here's a tip, Mr. Walpole: Her eatery may be busy, but she had time to note your license plate.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
The new DOC headmaster ought to like that one... Supposedly she has already sent notice to PD's that she wants to be notified when a DOC employee is arrested ( I have not seen that memo so it just may be another rumor)

In all fairness do we even know that it was in fact a DOC employee? Those department brand clothing items are available just about anywhere to any yahoo that wants to play cop for a day or in this case correctional officer.

Department of Commerce??
Department of Conservation??

·
Subscribing Member
1,281 Posts
Gil, the memo is legit, I believe it came out in March of this year? Its posted in the patrol room of my old department. She wants to know not only if a DOC employee is arrested, but also if they are involved in an incident where commendation is deserved.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I guess the other piece of advice is not to give out work logo apparel to friends or family who might have a tendency to go off the deep end.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah that makes alot of sense to wait 20 minutes at a place where the food sucks. :roll:

·
Registered
601 Posts
The DOC is also an acronym for the Disciples of Christ..A fictional *********** gang in the movie American History X..Alot of white supremacy groups have this in tatoos and clothing....I'm not making this up it's on the hate watch intelligence page...be safe

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
The DOC is also an acronym for the Disciples of Christ..A fictional *********** gang in the movie American History X..Alot of white supremacy groups have this in tatoos and clothing....I'm not making this up it's on the hate watch intelligence page...be safe
Do you have the link to that page?

·
Subscribing Member
211 Posts
It may or may not be an officer of the Department of Correction.We all know that all law enforcement agencies have thier bad apples, State Police and Boston Police included.
Besides, CO's have some of the tougest, most thankless jobs in LE.

Semper Fi,

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.