Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LAKEWOOD, Colo., Oct. 26 (UPI) -- Police say a Lakewood, Colo., man stopped at a restaurant to pick up tacos and got some marijuana in the deal. The man, whose name was not released, told police he picked up the bag at Del Taco Restaurant on Wadsworth Boulevard and found a small amount of marijuana with the tacos when he and his wife sat down at home to eat, the Rocky Mountain News reported Sunday.
Dennis Kiermund, 26, the restaurant worker who waited on the man, subsequently was cited for possession of marijuana and drug paraphernalia after police allegedly found a small amount of marijuana in Kiermund's backpack in his locker, said police spokesman Steve Davis, adding Kiermund has denied any wrongdoing.

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
My little Swedish bride (I know, an Irishman and a Swede, quite a combo), makes tacos that Zapata himself would have killed for. (All sans illegal substances)
She starts with Ortega seasoning sauteed in freshly ground 80/20% beef, drawing the grease off the top before serving.
Then fills the warmed Old El Paso shells with fresh tomato and iceberg lettuce.
Then the beef.
Then tops it with Kraft taco seasoned cheese, fresh Breakstone sour cream and Ortega Hot Taco Sauce overall...
A nice side of (trust me, it's delicious) Taco Bell re-fried beans topped with the taco cheese and sour cream makes for one nice side.
2, 3 tops of these puppies would fill the belly of even the biggest eater...
With 1, 2, 12 of these babies (below) and your one happy muchacho...

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
My fathers wife is from Venezuela she makes the best food ever...not sure on the spelling but urapas...made with cornmeal,sort of like pancakes...she can cook like nobodys business...and clean the house also...

G

·
I like my tacos CLEAN SHAVEN !!!!!!!!!!

My fathers wife is from Venezuela she makes the best food ever...not sure on the spelling but urapas...made with cornmeal,sort of like pancakes...she can cook like nobodys business...and clean the house also...
She have any sisters ?????????

·
Premium Member
10,057 Posts
Yup.....and they are all HOT....smart and love cleaning,cooking and giving their man a massage after a long days work. They are raised different there, they all are very smart, College Educated, degrees, the roles are very defined..it works well, my brothers wife is also from Venezuela...she looks like the weather girl on Telemundo...

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Listen children.... You "de-foresters" haven't a clue of what your missing....
The "clam" is bearded for a reason. Once you graduate from high school you will understand what in the hell JAP and I are talking about....

G

·
Listen children.... You "de-foresters" haven't a clue of what your missing....
The "clam" is bearded for a reason. Once you graduate from high school you will understand what in the hell JAP and I are talking about....
I don't like sitting at the dinnertable with blinders on........................

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
I like tuna tacos, tastes great and less filling

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Arggghhh 7, that makes me want to puke! Hirsute women make my balls shrink!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts