Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You guys (DEVO, DOGMA, et al) must be finishing up your 10 Weeks by now. Hows it going?
Give a little synopsis of how the training is going...

·
Registered
80 Posts
So far so good, finished the exit PT, doing firearms right now. Still have 1 exam left and graduate on the 10th. Most of the class is in the high 80's to low 90's as far as grades. The exams are pretty easy(haven't studied for one yet and i'm in the 90's).

·
Registered
37 Posts
Everything is going well. Like Dogma said, finishing up everything, Class 293 has the PT Final today and we already finished firearms 2 weeks ago. One week to go until graduation at Mechanics Hall in Worcester.

·
Registered
97 Posts
DEVO & Dogma, and others:

Any word on where you guys are going to be assigned?? They (DOC) usually give the assignments during the last week or two, when the transfer list is completed, which was last week.

Good luck guys and girls, to where ever you end up.

·
Registered
159 Posts
Good luck on the hill if you go there. I heard a rumour that SBCC is getting thirty new officers.
Dogma20001 said:
No, still haven't told us. I think I'll end up at Walpole though, close to home.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I heard that Class 293 was going to 3 institutions (SBCC, Walpole, Framingham) but the rumors have been kicking around all week so its just wait and see now

·
Registered
97 Posts
Well I just heard tonight that Walpole still isn't letting any CO's transfers out of that prison, so a good amount should end up there.

The top 3 mentioned, Walpole, SBCC & Framingham isn't exactly a bargain to begin with. Mainly Walpole, being the top shit hole of the State.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Framingham isn't that a all women prison? good luck to you .how long does it take after you get the civil service scores does it take to get a card?

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh Devo, your poor bastard....

GIMME A P - P!
GIMME AN M - M!
GIMME AN S - S!!

Whats it spell? A LIVING HELL FOR 8 HOURS A DAY........

·
Registered
159 Posts
DEVO, I would put in for transfer as soon as you are eligible. You might like it though. I have never worked there but know of men that have. Most of them transfer quick. JGH
KozmoKramer said:
Oh Devo, your poor bastard....

GIMME A P - P!
GIMME AN M - M!
GIMME AN S - S!!

Whats it spell? A LIVING HELL FOR 8 HOURS A DAY........

·
Registered
37 Posts
I just talked to a guy who has worked at framingham for the past 14 years and he said that it is the best kept secret in the DOC so I shall wait and see.

·
Registered
5,103 Posts
DEVO said:
I just talked to a guy who has worked at framingham for the past 14 years and he said that it is the best kept secret in the DOC so I shall wait and see.
Its probably because of the shift and days off you will get walking in the door compared to your classmates going to Walpole and Souza.

·
Registered
37 Posts
ya thanks, i can always put in for a transfer and go and play with the big boys down at Walpole after 9 months, getting out of there wont be as easy I guess it takes 6 years right now.....

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.