Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
DENVER - For $600,000, a 40- to 60-year-old man can buy a house in a trendy Denver neighborhood that comes complete with a bride.

Deborah Hale, 48, has placed an ad on eBay offering to sell her home in the Washington Park area to a compatible man who wants to spend his life with her. She also has her own Web site outlining the deal.

"I'm looking for my soul mate," Hale told the Rocky Mountain News Tuesday. She did not immediately return a telephone message left at her home Wednesday.

Hale lives part-time in the 1910 bungalow-style house. She also has a jewelry business in Albuquerque, N.M.

She has received about 60 responses.

"I have to say that the e-mails that I have got have been very kind and very nice," Hale said.

The deadline for bidding is Valentine's Day 2006.

___

Hale's Web site is http://www.housewithbride.com. Her eBay ad is listed under "House With Bride."

·
Administrator
8,417 Posts
So, in other words, the 48 yo, self-absorbed bag wants to live rent-free.
Amazing how pictures of the dingbat were conspicuously absent from the listing...

My Guess:

·
Super Moderator
7,167 Posts
My confusion is...bride with a house. Great. Marry the girl, and move in with her, house becomes yours too...

BUT, she wants you to pay $600K to buy the house from her and marry her? Sounds fishy...

You end up getting a divorce, and she gets half the house back...

·
Subscribing Member
284 Posts

(Her Pic of of the website!)
Damn, if i had 600g's

frank said:
My confusion is...bride with a house. Great. Marry the girl, and move in with her, house becomes yours too...

BUT, she wants you to pay $600K to buy the house from her and marry her? Sounds fishy...

You end up getting a divorce, and she gets half the house back...

·
Registered
84 Posts
There are photos of her, move your cursor to the left where it says Biography, and a box will pop up with a link to the photo gallery...only three shots, none of them really give a good idea of what she looks like...though not bad for 48yoa....

·
Registered
456 Posts
If you read the article on her website . . .

- She has hired a publicist. She provides info for any TV media to interview her.
- She said that eBay is giving her an opportunity to advertise without a commitment on either part to buy/sell the house/her.
- She owns her own business in AB and claims it to be very successful.

It's obvious that she's using this to get publicity so that she gets proposals. I seriously doubt that she's going to sell the house. Very shrewd lady and she doesn't look bad either!

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
I'd hit it!

KozmoKramer said:
So, in other words, the 48 yo, self-absorbed bag wants to live rent-free.
Amazing how pictures of the dingbat were conspicuously absent from the listing...

My Guess:

·
MassCops Angel
121,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Picture of Deborah Black and White Deborah

Photo Gallery

I would rather hit the real thing.

·
Thread Killa
6,056 Posts
Yore are a FrEaK!

But seriously:
Consider this, 1. she's an attention whore, 2. She's prolly doing this for ego or publicity. 3. No matter how good she looks, she's gotta be mental. 4. There's prolly some other reasons why no man is with her now...and you are going to "pay" for them.

kwflatbed said:

Picture of Deborah Black and White Deborah

Photo Gallery

I would rather hit the real thing.

·
Registered
456 Posts
SOT_II said:
But seriously:
Consider this, 1. she's an attention whore, 2. She's prolly doing this for ego or publicity. 3. No matter how good she looks, she's gotta be mental. 4. There's prolly some other reasons why no man is with her now...and you are going to "pay" for them.
1. NO doubt about that!
2. Yup. Can't hurt her business either! And she doesn't have to pay for all that marketing!
3. No, I think that she is shrewd! See how much "advertising" she's getting here. In other venues that "advertising" is likely to get her anything from proposals, TV interviews, book deal, increased sales in her business. Nope, she is crazy like a fox!
4. That's what everyone says about any unattached female >25! :rofl:

·
Subscribing Member
431 Posts
USMCMP5811 said:
Farcus,

for $600 large you could also own a few of them buy me Drink me bars in Thialand and realy be living large.....:beer:
Ya,
:hump: :hump: :hump:
no bar fine for all cops!!!!!!!

·
Chapter 90 Enforcer
3,299 Posts
KozmoKramer said:
Well, well, well.... I DO stand corrected... (But worth 600k?) I dunno...
500 - 550 maybe, but not 600.
Not worth 600k... If she's cute, in her 40's and still single, that should send up HUGE red flags. She's gotta be looney.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.