Massachusetts Cop Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
Ughhhh, sorry but I don't find that appetizing in the least JeepGirl. If it ain't pepperoni, mushroom, hamburg, green peppers, and lots of garlic, then it won't be on a pizza (for me at least).

·
Super Moderator
5,852 Posts
LOL, a pizza purist Johnny....

Give me a Regina's pepperoni and a pitcher of Bud and I'm doing fine...
I don't even mind the 75 minute wait....
That's me man, I don't deviate from that formula at all! Drives my wife up the wall but I think I have her coming around to it. I just have to convince her that black olives don't belong on a pizza.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had it for the first time yesterday... its hot dog, mustard, onions... and it wasnt too bad. I think kraut would have made it better...

There were a few others around who tried it and was wondering what people thought. ;)

·
Subscribing Member
7,237 Posts
Hey, speaking of pizza let's toss out some preferred places.

I like Santarpios when I'm down that way, otherwise Sals

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
mustard on a pizza? yuck!
i favor buffalo chicken pizza, cheese, hawaiian, steak n cheese, and meatlovers
and Town Spa in Stoughton has the best pizza ever
I would not mind the steak and Cheese if it had pizza sauce. The Philly from Dominos doesn't have any sauce. I once saw a scallop and clam pizza.

·
Maddy B's grammy
2,017 Posts
There used to be a place around here years back that sold pb and j pizza. My kids liked it. I like chicken, broccoli, onion, spinach and mushroom w/extra cheese. There is so many different combos that taste great its hard to really pick a favorite.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.