Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone has a link to a photo of the DOC Honor Guard, can you post it to here?? Thanks

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Their Honor Guard is very good. I am on the Honor Guard for Essex SD, and we work with them throughout the year. Their commander is a great guy and really dedicated. A good bunch if you ever get to work with them.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pearl, do you have a photo of your HG Uniform? If so, can you send it over?

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
I actually don't have a photo of our uniform. Short of taking a picture of myself in it and sending it to you (which would be wierd :wink: ), I'll have to get a picture from someone else, and send it to you if I think of it.

If you are looking for honor guard uniform designs (this is the impression I get), Myron at Neptunes in Haverhill does design and ordering for them. The displays he has in the shop seem pretty nice. They did ours and the design is great.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
:eek:t: union what is up with you sig? What is it, stand for etc....?

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pearl, I am looking for designs.. Last year at the statehouse I saw Essex County HG and DOC HG (Among Others) and I liked both of their designs. As far as driving to Neptune, BAHH.. too far and he charges way too much money (In my oppinion).

Gill, Its Van Dyk's new record release.... you should check it out!

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Hey Union,

One of those guys at the state house last year was me! Small world :) I'm not sure who did DOC's design. Their commander, I believe his name is Chris, is also the head of their product testing and is an assitant commander for their statewide tactical team. He would be the guy you would want to get in touch with for information on their stuff. Personally, I like their design better than ours. We need to purchase some new jackets and some other stuff, but the funding isn't their right now. My jacket at this point is pretty damn tight.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pearl, you guys had the AR-15's right?

·
Registered
410 Posts
How 'bout an Honor Guard for fallen inmates???? Get them some pressed & starched prison duds, highly polished velcro prison loafers, etc. You might have trouble getting volunteers that would want to take time off from pumping iron & Law school studies..... J/K :wink:

·
Subscribing Member
1,167 Posts
Union,

Not sure if you are still looking for designs, but I happened upon a few pictures of Suffolk County on the web today. I saved them to a folder, but if you look up their site on the web, they are pretty easy to find.

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have SCSD... I really didnt like them, I was more into yours and DOC. Thanks Tho

·
Subscribing Member
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Dont be Jellous Rob, your still invited to the wedding :)

·
Registered
8 Posts
I will wear my "H.G." uniform with my AR15 and Glock 22 to your wedding. Make sure you take a good picture of me and my outfit while I spin the music to VAN DYK and other great tunes!!!!!!!!! :D :) :lol: :p :shock:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.