Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
1,316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered a few of the bracelets on december 12 or so from the main site that was posted here and I have not recieved them yet or heard anything yet. My mother said that she read in th epaper that they were extremely back ordered. I have not yet emailed the company yet, just wondering if any1 has had a similiar situation or heard anything similiar about the back order.

it ruined my Christmas... :cry: ... no stocking stuffers!!!

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
January 5, 2004: We have just a few pre-order shipments left to mail out. I spent several hours yesterday doing mail outs and will finish up today. Once we are caught up, we will mail out each Thursday & Friday.

January 8, 2004: We are scheduled to ship out over 500 Monday morning.
http://www.policebracelet.com/news.htm

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Just took a trip to the P.O. Box and mine were there, thanks speedracer...

·
Registered
27 Posts
This is going to upset some (ok a lot) of us, but there are three different websites selling blue bracelets as "I did not vote for Bush" and/or "True Blue Democrat". :evil:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Hooah";p="52993 said:
This is going to upset some (ok a lot) of us, but there are three different websites selling blue bracelets as "I did not vote for Bush" and/or "True Blue Democrat". :evil:
??????? :?:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Oh sh*t I can't have people thinking I am a democRAT......

·
Registered
447 Posts
Got mine last week but internet was done for all us bases in Kuwait do to a fiberoptic line being hit by a ship in the gulf.

Been wearing it everday.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.