Holyoke police arrest Chicopee brothers Robert and Jamie Asselin in connection with robbery | MassCops

Holyoke police arrest Chicopee brothers Robert and Jamie Asselin in connection with robbery

Discussion in 'Police Impersonation News' started by LGriffin, Mar 13, 2013.

1. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

Police arrested two brothers on unarmed robbery charges Friday after someone reported be robbed by someone pretending to be a Holyoke police officer, said Lt. Matthew Moriarty, head of the police Criminal Investigation Bureau.
    Police arrested Robert Asselin, 31, and Jamie Asselin, 36, each of 49 Syrek St., Chicopee, following a brief pursuit that began in Holyoke and ended in Easthampton.
    Robert Asselin was charged with unarmed robbery, impersonating a police officer, failing to stop for police, driving to endanger, speeding, failure to stop for a stop sign, and driving the wrong way on a one-way street.
    Jamie Asselin was charged with unarmed robbery and possession of cocaine.
    Police received a call at about 1:30 p.m. from a person reporting being stopped and frisk searched by someone pretending to be a police officer who then stole some items from him, Moriarty said.
    The robbery victim, who was not identified, was able to provide a description of the vehicle the man drove off in after the robbery. The car was later spotted by an off-duty police officer who reported its position, leading to the chase, he said
    The victim later identified Robert Asselin as the one who pretended to be a police officer and conducted the search, he said.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    From left: Robert Asselin, Jamie Asselin

http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2013/03/holyoke_police_arrest_chicopee_2.html

Dumbass wackers.

pahapoika likes this.
  2. skeet732

skeet732 MassCops Member

These guys are not unknown to the police, I'm guessing.

3. LGriffin

LGriffin Always Watching

They're well known and they're from a well known family.

4. Mr Scribbles

Mr Scribbles Mr Scribbles44.blogspot.com

Stealing $$ from the local Housing Authority or some such??

5. Johnny Law

Johnny Law Nemo me impune lacessit Staff Member

That's where I was thinking I heard that last name too.

Mr Scribbles likes this.