Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
12,593 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: 2011-11-19, 5:52PM EST
Reply to: [email protected] [SUP][Errors when replying to ads?][/SUP][HR][/HR]
Hello, I am selling my Airsoft DMR "Designated Marksmen Rifle" (AKA, a SWS or Sniper Weapon System) the gun has been upgraded to the max and has been fine tuned to perfection.

The base model gun before any enhancements was an ASGI G4-A1, and now the fun part
UPGRADES:
--External--
Daniel Defense Free Floating Rail System
AIM 4x Mag Red/Green Illuminated Acog Scope
MADBULL Gemtech "BlackSide" silencer
MAGPUL XTM Rail Covers 2x sets
MAGPUL Ladder Rail Covers 2x sets
MAGPUL AFG "Angled Fore Grip"
--Internal--
COMPLETE Guarder Gearbox - everything's tuned for range and accuracy and all metal for durability.
MADBULL 3-1 Ultimate HOP UP
MADBULL Black Python 6.03 Tight Bore Barrel - can't remember what the exact length is but it goes to the very tip of the silencer (which is the reason it's there "to hide it" is longer than most sniper barrels)
SYSTEMA A-Z Motor (WITH Brand New Pinion Gear) (the stock one wore down pretty quick so I bought a nice replacement GUARDER one. should last awhile)

This deal will also come with 5 120 midcaps feed ok, and one MAGPUL 120 rd mid cap BRAND NEW feeds FLAWLESSLY.

This gun has been taken care of extremely well. It has been used in 2 games, and has less than 300 rds through it.
The only stock part of the gun is the base body which still has ASGI's markings on it. I also offer very nice paint jobs on airsoft guns and would have no problem doing something with this at the buyer's request. No matter if it's a normal camo or some less conventional I can do it.

As mentioned the pinion is brand new and all the gearbox internals are brand new less than 300rds through the box, hop-up and barrel. so buyer keep this in mind. It will probably take a few hundred rounds or so to break it in again. But in term will be the beast gun that you have always wanted.

New this base gun and all the upgrades un-installed would run you about $1,000 right now I'm offering it for $700. I have done all the work for you and it's hard for me to give this gun up but its cash I could use in my pocket rather than my closet. So offer up.

If you have any interest or questions please text me at (603-380-8770)

Link to my photobucket where I have plenty of pics
DMR pictures by TiKiGoD_iji - Photobucket
/

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 2711350101

[HR][/HR]

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
A basement hero's bonner maker. This shit ought to be illegal. Someone is going to get very seriously hurt when an armed citizen mistakes that for the real deal.

·
Registered
17,747 Posts
So much for having a red ring around muzzle and even then you better drop it when I tell you too.

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
Looks like my AR.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk
Mine too.

But for $700 I would just buy a real AR. Though, for that price there's no way thats a real ACOG.

·
Zombie Hunter
4,815 Posts
He's also got his AFG mounted incorrectly; its supposed to increase your weak side length of pull and put your hand closer to the muzzle end to control recoil. Its also most certainly not a copy of a Designated Marksman Rifle nor is that term interchangeable with "Sniper Weapons System". What a buffoon; I hate airsoft whackers!

·
Infidel
462 Posts
I'm surprised more people aren't shot for having these. I have come across them a few times. MV stop where a truck didn't stop when flagged over during lidar, a 17 year old was putting his baseball hat over the glock look a like and looked like he was reaching for it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I completely disagree over making these illegal. How about raising smart, decent, respectful kids that are taught better.

·
Premium Member
6,119 Posts
I completely disagree over making these illegal. How about raising smart, decent, respectful kids that are taught better.
That won't work. It's just easier for most people to have the government make everything illegal so that they don't have to raise their own kids. Plus there's the added bonus that they can bitch when their "good kid" gets in trouble for "doing what kids do."

·
Lemme take a selfie
5,841 Posts
Airsoft freaks are the worst. During this training op I did over the summer with some VERY high speed military personnel, there were some kids there that were talking about their "Airsoft club" and mods done to their "weapons systems." Myself, and many of the others, gained headaches from rolling our eyes so much. They didn't get the hint...

"I got you!"
"No you didn't!!"
"Yes I did! I saw the BB bounce right off you!"

Ahem... Ghey.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Disagree with banning them. My two boys have them and they have friends over for wars in the woods....beats them shooting at each other in COD. Set the rules and follow through with them. Ask my son about the hammer and the cell phone or the Ipod in the snowbank.....

·
Public Trough Feeder
5,181 Posts
I don't agree with banning them, but i fully support making it a felony to sell one without or to remove the orange paint tip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
screw you...
2,692 Posts
I don't agree with banning them, but i fully support making it a felony to sell one without or to remove the orange paint tip.
Bad guys are painting over the orange tips to make them look realistic; better for robbing.. They're also painting orange tips on real firearms to gain that extra second before we can turn their heads into pink mists...

·
I think, therefore I'll never be promoted.
18,339 Posts
JAP, the headline fooled me, I thought someone had seen the face of Jesus in fecal matter. Instead, it's just about guns. Sheesh!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts