Massachusetts Cop Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, I take my kids to see Space Chimps today. Of course there's 10 minutes worth of previews, and one of them got me so furious, I was tempted to walk out of the theatre.

There's this movie coming out called The Perfect Game that's allegedly the true story of a bunch of little Mexican ragamuffins who go on to the 1957 Little League World Series;

http://www.theperfectgamemovie.com/

While I obviously haven't seen the whole movie (nor do I plan to), the preview couldn't make it any clearer that it's going to be a 2-hour tour de force on how wonderful Mexico is and how tolerant and understanding Mexicans are, while all white Americans are dumb, racist and xenophobic.

In one scene during a Little League game in Texas, the white men sitting in the stands are straight out of Central Casting for ignorant ********; ten-gallon hats, cowboy shirts, fat & unshaven, with a cheek full of chaw. One of them starts yelling in a ridiculously overdone Southern accent something like;

"Yee-haw! We ain't gurna let no little mex-ee-cans take our game". :rolleyes:

Just to make sure the point is driven home with no room for doubt whatsoever, the next scene shows a Mexican player hitting a home run that goes over the fence, hits a symbol of the Lone Star State, and knocks it off the wall. And if the agenda still isn't obvious, Lou Gossett Jr. plays the rural black minister who gives a hatful of cash to the Mexican coach, stating "We know what it's like to be an underdog".

Does Hollywood really think we're all a bunch of morons???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Exactly right Delta! There was another fine example of that and the gay agenda with the movie 'Shark Tale'... I'm sure masscopguy will call me out on that. lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts