Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guess its a holiday weekend!

I very rarely see a police presence on the road. Yes, I know they're there, lurking, waiting for me and my driving skills. But today, damn!
All over the place, in places Ive never seen them. 95 in attleboro, Soldiers Field rd, Storrow Drive!

·
Registered
14 Posts
You will see over 500 unmarked cruisers on the road on thurs/fri on day and eve shift. Col has ordered ALL officers from ranks of COL to TPR to do a full day of patrol.

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Court ought to be fun on Tuesday

·
Subscribing Member
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
capesgt";p="68040 said:
You will see over 500 unmarked cruisers on the road on thurs/fri on day and eve shift. Col has ordered ALL officers from ranks of COL to TPR to do a full day of patrol.
Oh oh getting pulled over by the brass is fun!

Its saturday, are they gone yet?

The drunks are out in force as well... Thought I was behind a poster-child for drunk-driver-awareness last night, till I pulled next to him at a stoplight. Apparetnly his and his girlfriend's hormones got the best of them.... :roll:

·
Founder of MassCops
6,401 Posts
Curious EMT";p="68138 said:
capesgt";p="68040 said:
Oh oh getting pulled over by the brass is fun!

Its saturday, are they gone yet?

The drunks are out in force as well... Thought I was behind a poster-child for drunk-driver-awareness last night, till I pulled next to him at a stoplight. Apparetnly his and his girlfriend's hormones got the best of them.... :roll:
I guess if they crashed you could chalk it up to a HEAD on collision :oops:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.